Monthly 5% - Need help

Hello. I have a target. I want to earn ~5% monthly for 20 years. So i can be billionare. It is of course possible if you have emotional discipline and money management skills. But i have a question. In the first years we can do it of course. Because we use leverage and it creates opportunity for us making money with low margin. For example:
If we use 1:100 leverage EUR/USD Our margin is 1117$
But if leverage is 1:25 Our margin is 11174=4468$
and without leverage it is equal 111.700$. So it is so much money for 1 trade.
So with leverage we can do a lot of trades more than our balance.
Balance: 10.000 $ Leverage: 1:25 Target monthly: +500$
If i trade 0.30 lot for per trade my target is +7 pips
But if i have 100 million Leverage: - (1:1) Target monthly: 5 million
If i trade with all of my money 100 million/111700 = 885 lot
885 lot * 7 pips = 61950$ 61950
30 = 1.858.500 but my target is 5 million, And in this case my risk level is so high, because i use all of my money.
But when the balance will be more than 100 million we cant do use leverage. Because leverage is a thing that we use brokerages money for making trades. And in this case brokerages dont allow us to use this. Or investment banks or some other banks too. And i am asking for you. How can i increase my balancse 3% monthly if i have more than 100 Millions or more than it? How can use it in forex?
So how can i trade with this BIG money in forex market?
Please tell me how works this market.
How do manage George Soros or some other forex billionares?

@Aziz_Trader

Hi there Aziz - honestly I don’t think you are going to get many answers to your question.

To be honest it seems pretty out there as far as questions go.

The good news is you can make damn well more than 5% most months - with experience that is.

But I feel you are starting out wrong with your mindset.

It’s laudable that you want to make a million, billion, trillion whatever.

The problem is that you cannot project in this business - you get what you can when you can.

This is not like studying Facebook ads, or Google analytics or any other business for that matter.

Mike Tyson was quoted as saying ‘everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face’ and as far as profit targetting goes I’d say ditch those altogether.

Your goals should be focused on trading mastery - not becoming a billionaire.

Trust me when I say that if you are thinking of the money and NOT the process you WILL fail.

So change the mindset and you may well make all that money you want - and maybe in less than twenty years

1 Like

Yes it is possible, if you know what you are doing. You can make 5% monthly and also lose more than that in a single day.