More about demo accounts

Thanks for responding mate i will surely test this and will soon switch to a live account after trying 5-6 brokers

I will keep a note of this moving forward.
Thanks mate

1 Like

Thanks for your wonderful feedback i am getting to know about different feedbacks from various experienced guides, thanks alot for the knowledge that you have shared i will try the test accounts from different brokers and know about them and thier spreads so as to judge them in a better way

I am really glad that I could help you out. :innocent: :innocent:

1 Like

Thank you for elaborating. :innocent:

1 Like

anytime :slight_smile:

No worries at all, what the forum is for!

1 Like

the demo account are the replica of the live account. these are meant for the practice purposes and they show all the same conditions as live ones.

1 Like

Thnk you going through fcmarkets demo accoutn right now not finding them as good as some previous brokers

The word DEMO is the key. If the demo account is not real as a live account, how can a trader test on the trading environment right? You can always on a real account and demo together to see on the differences in between. Without deposit you can also open a demo.

yea but still hesitant about trading on a live account ill wait for sometime

1 Like

Demo is a good way to practice without money and I would suggest practicing on it for some time. Micro accounts are even better for practicing but preferable to trade with only after demo practice. A micro account will help you to practice with real money, real fills of orders, real slippage, it’s more realistic in all ways.

2 Likes

The key difference between demo and real is in real your money is involved. And where money is involved, emotions are associated. But demo is a good place to develop your strategy.

1 Like

true that demo is a good way to learn

There is obviously a lot of difference between demo accounts and real accounts. Demo accounts are there to give you a rough idea of how real accounts work.

1 Like

true that…!!which broker are you using can you personally tell me in mesage?

More or less demo accounts are similar to the live ones. The difference comes from the trader’s perspective. With virtual money there are no emotions involved so the results are generally better.

yes that is true…from how long you been trading

There is nothing that you have to worry about when you are trading on a demo account.

yes offcourse, no real money is involved