Moving average data for trading algos

Hi @Pip2morepip

Could you elaborate on what you mean by deep learning.?
you mean Algorithms…? or like hedge-funds using Algorithms?
Can’t see why you would give your $5000 to them when there’s free EA’s with such roi results?? Anyway
Like i said i can build my own robot eventually but i do not like putting too much trust in a computer so most of my trading would be Me making the decisions and robot deployed at certain times.
Maybe you could post some results as i cannot find the site you mentioned.

To elaborate more these are AI Neural Networks with Multi Layer Perceptrons, in terms of trade direction, this is handled by a decision forest , rather that the regular approach of decision trees.

Hedge funds and other Quants uses standards adaptable to google tensor flow which is their AI architecture. these guys go an entirely different route.

The problem with EA’s free or paid, is that they are not consistent with results and will wipe out your account. If you understood how brokers manipulate ifeatures like iMA. iRSI, iStoch, you would not be using an EA, ever.

As you mature more and more into the manipulated world of forex, you will find that manual trading was okay a decade or two ago, however it is futile in todays world of sophisticated robots.

The prop system is not mine, one of my friend is a partner, my only involvement with them is as a client for a few days short of a year. I can provide historical results of my earning, but not in this public forum, besides, it is best to deal directly with the guys over at iTrees.

[Removed for Forums Policy violation]

Joe

Thanks for the info @Pip2morepip

I may look into this sooner or later i know about google tensor flow etc,
The Computers do seem to have taken over don’t they, and make it more difficult.
No problem though my friend i have a few “ideas” that seem to work for now. :alien:

If we have some results to compare against the best performing EA’s would be good.

Regards.

Indeed we are living in the days of the terminator, I just really hope these robots likes us.
[Removed for Forums Policy violation]

I have seen them operate 3 robots round robin with twice the results in the photo, however they only trade round robin for partners willing to take the risk.

Joe.

I think people misunderstand all the different technical terminology and stuff related to mathematical calculations all these: [quote=“Pip2morepip, post:22, topic:123678”]
AI Neural Networks with Multi Layer Perceptions
[/quote]
at the end of the day they are all using some kind of settings and calculations, parameters if you look at something like the ForexFlexEA it is very similar if not better…?

I too can work within these parameters better than any EA or ALGO trust me .:alien:

As for the brokers manipulation well what can we do there’s always gonna be greed but if your not greedy yourself you can prosper.

Fingers Crossed…! he he

Cool beans,

I wish you luck along your journey.
Joe

@A1lenTrader
I am doing research in deep learning with Python and TensorFlow. In my after hours, I learn fx trading with an idea to automate it eventually. All wall street firms are pouring money into AI for their business. Some people say in a few years, fx trading will all be done by robots (at big institutions). Even issuing Munibonds is being taken over by software, cutting down on a huge amount of attorney hours during the process…

I started with trying to code my perceptions into a python program before running into some issues, which was why I came here for advice. Then started messing with mql4 after I heard it from you. Mql4 provides an event-driven programming model perfect for the job. But then once you have your patterns defined, you will need a neural network to learn it. A large number of test runs on either historical or live data will give you a pretty good idea if your algo works or not. Before I get anywhere, I already found that without having the ability to study the ticks for trading decisions, you miss too much critical information and are playing the game at a huge disadvantage.

Read this amazing book, The Singularity Is Near, to understand what the world is facing.

@Pip2morepip
hey mate, [quote=“Pip2morepip, post:24, topic:123678”]
Indeed we are living in the days of the terminator,
[/quote]

indeed we are
and i believe part of you comment JUST GOT TERMINATED… hehe

you could see Jess or pipstradamus doing this… right
they see your comment
they say … I am a cybernetic organism , Babypips Model 101, sent back in time to remove policy violations…
ASTA LA VISTA… BABY

they hit the delete button
and bang , there goes your link

hehe

and then another user comes on… called KYLE REESE
and he’ll be like

COME WITH ME IF YOU WANT YOUR LINK TO LIVE… CMMMOOOOOONNNNN
hehe
we do indeed live in the day of the terminator

@Haitao

None of the Banks or Institutions Algo’s are Guaranteed that’s why they change them all the time.
I know exactly why and how they are used too.

Can’t really comment on the iFarm iTrees Setup but maybe if more Energy was used actually trading and getting your hands dirty you may make more than you think.

I understand your goal Haitao and i don’t doubt you can program But i think if you put more time into Trading you can learn more than any book and when you have Mastered How to trade Properly you can turn that into some kind of EA.“Algo”, etc…

Do you think you have a good enough Trading system to turn into an EA yet…???

If NO then stop programming and start trading. Learning at least min 10 different Trade setups.you May not need or use 10 But its research.

When you have your Winning system then Do not hesitate to ask if you need help translating it into whatever Language/Code Neural network whatever you want.

Like i said i can Program myself i DO NOT need Signals iFarms or whatever they come up with next I have robots ready for use, and when i’m in my 80’s and wanna put my feet up they will be used,
Until then I am a Trader not a Programmer.

My Neural Network is already in my head Haitao You have little faith in Human vs Robot I’m sure Somebody has already made what you are trying to achieve just keep looking Most of the new Paid EA’s Use this technology also with pattern recognition built in you may be better just getting hold of one then try reverse Engineer it.?

Or just become a Trader 1st, Programmer 2nd, for few months And not the other way round.
Just my Opinion tho.

Regards.:alien:

I AGREE WITH THIS OPINION and i hold the same opinion

it’s one thing to be a programmer, let’s put trading aside for a second,
let’s say you are writing a program to teach someone how to play guitar (which is something i know a lot about).
fact is… to fully understand it, you first need to know how to play guitar, THEN… yes, you can sink your teeth into
Just like trading.
you need to get a functional and profitable strategy down and then you can codify it and do all that
and yes… i agree, he could also find something and Reverse engineer it of course

totally agree with this answer.

Exactly,
Learning to become a profitable trader without a robot would be better,
it’s like when i ask my Mrs to do something May as well have done it myself Properly.in the first place.

Oh i hear you mate… i bloody hear you hehe

i find that the Mrs can be good for certain things (No… not those things hehe, that’s not what i’m talking about).
i mean… there are certain things that wifes (in my case) and i don’t know in your case (Partner’s i guess) can be useful for and other things they suck at
so yeah. gotta take the good with the bad huh

Hey Martin_K,

Naw you don’t get to have the last laugh, I do.

When you can replicate these results week after week, then you can laugh, until then I suggest you study up on AI.

LMFAO.
Dude, the attached results terminated you mate

Peace out!
PS. I don’t regularly follow these post, I got $$$ to make.

Ok… have the last laugh
but, WTF are you talking about mate

have the last laugh ON WHAT???

Mate, I’ve been financially free now from forex for a few years ok
i really don’t know what you are trying to prove

When i trade, i do indeed trade successfully Day after Day , Week after Week, Month after Month, and have been doing so for years

Now… if you are doing that as well. GOOD FOR YOU… great, that’s awesome
but, i still have no idea what you are talking about

WANT TO REMIND ME ?

based on your comment

it sounds like… something happened (god only knows when) and you took something personally and have held onto it since whenever…
Now… i don’t know what your talking about , but if you could refresh my memory, it’d make things a lot clearer

as for me mate hehe
i really don’t care who has the last laugh
i can’t even remember what you’re talking about, let alone worry about whether you got the last laugh or not

I’m guessing it has SOMETHING TO DO WITH A.I. obviously

and i’m guessing you enjoy OWNING PEOPLE hehe

like i said mate
I’m financially free
if you’re results are better than mine… GREAT… GOOD FOR YOU
but it doesn’t change the fact TO ME, that i don’t need anymore than what i currently have

All BS aside
Forex , for me, is going very very very well
I’m currently helping a mate trade as well over the next 8 years so he can pay off a $600,000 Mortgage, which after interest will be close to a Million dollars
that’s where i’m at in forex
and i could hope for nothing better, nor do i need more

now. if you are beyond that… THAT’S FINE MATE, Good for you
if you are earning 10x what i am (and THAT’S SAYING A LOT, by the way) good for you

if you are earning it by using an A.I. Great…

but again… i really have no idea where your comment is coming from

so… WANNA FILL ME IN ?

That means something completely different where i live lol.

@Pip2morepip

Anybody can screenshot an AI’s supposed results Pal. There’s nothing to say you did not screenshot this off MQL5 site.

People who Brag seem to Fail more…!

hehe :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey Martin_K,

I was only jesting in regards to your termination joke last December, comments below.
I didn’t mean for you to take to Laughing stuff personally. Back in December I told our coders about the post Moving average data for trading algos And we decided that we would crank up our bots to show its capabilities.

I am in no way upset at you, instead I am happy because of your comments I made plus $3,000 last week. Big ups.

In regards to the comments from A1lenTrader, We have absolutely no problem replicating similar results. We actually aim for 10% of these results on a monthly basis, however we can dial up your Risk/Rewards level at anytime.

If you doubt our results, put your money where your mouth is and provide a trading account wherein you will provide the investor password for everyone in the forum, so that they will be able to watch the account trade for a week.

We have no need to falsify results, because our AI. is that good, in fact we have even challenged Kenny Griffin Citadel and their best bots, but they are too chicken to step to the plate.

In December I provided a link that you guys would be able to follow to see how our trades were going, that way their would be no doubt about our system capabilities, however, that link got terminated by the moderator, for breaking terms which I never read.

This is what triggered Martin_K response wherein he thought I was bashing him.
I don’t really follow these post, so my apologies for taking long to reply.

hey mate,
Pip2morepip:
Indeed we are living in the days of the terminator,
indeed we are
and i believe part of you comment JUST GOT TERMINATED… hehe
you could see Jess or pipstradamus doing this… right
they see your comment
they say … I am a cybernetic organism , Babypips Model 101, sent back in time to remove policy violations…
ASTA LA VISTA… BABY
they hit the delete button
and bang , there goes your link
hehe
and then another user comes on… called KYLE REESE
and he’ll be like
COME WITH ME IF YOU WANT YOUR LINK TO LIVE… CMMMOOOOOONNNNN
hehe
we do indeed live in the day of the terminator

Oh… i see
ok…

I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT

but in fairness to me
when we consider your comment

how was it obvious ?
i mean there was only one word “Terminated” that gave a hint
but the overall tone of your comment sounded like you were have a go or something.

so… OK, my bad for not picking up on it
but, if you had been more obvious maybe i would have remembered and had a laugh about it

oh well, next time maybe

No
i didn’t take it personally, i was just wondering where you coming from
and why you were getting up in arms about something. that’s all
i’m not angry, i was just confused, i was like… Where the hell is this guy coming from ? hehe

that’s bloody awesome mate, good to hear
thanks for telling me

hehe.
i’m good mate, thank you for the offer
Seriously though, i have a plan , i’m following it and even if you could dial up my profit 100x , i still wouldn’t do it
you see, i have a target and a very strict plan, and it works and i don’t mess with it unless something proves that it does not work
i don’t deviate from my plan and i don’t need to improve it because it is at a point where me and the wife are eventually going to be set for retirement in a few years and we will have more than enough money for our entire lifetime, so it’s not necessary to increase what i have

one thing i’ve learned over the years is this…
if you have a goal (let’s say it’s $50k for arguments sake) and you work out that you can risk 0.5% per day and you can easily achieve that goal in 1 year

I’ve learned that even if you then figure out that you can achieve that goal in 3 months… you don’t do it, because you can achieve it in 1 year anyway and you DON’T NEED TO ACHIEVE IT EARLIER. the goal is the goal

I’ve learned not to change the goal
but it is ok to achieve one goal then set another, but for me… After this goal is achieved, i have no more forex goals and will stop trading forever
so like i said… I’m good
and thanks for the offer

my goals will be achieved in 4 years
however i have since made 2 new goals (not changed my goals) but added additional goals
those being

My 2 little nephews will start life financially free from 18 years old (so… i have 5 years to achieve that goal)
and another mate of mine will have his mortgage paid off within 8 years
so i suppose you could say i’ll be trading for myself for the next 4 years
but in total for 8 years so as to help family and friends
after that… I’M DONE
Time to enjoy life

hehe
that’ll never happen

No, i don’t doubt you, i have no reason to doubt you

I don’t need to put my money where my mouth is… I already have for the last 7 years and learned a system that works
i don’t need to prove what i know to a forum (no offense… I’m just saying) My goal is My goal

also, i’m not providing an investor password for all to see HEHE You’re kidding… right ?

mate, (Respectfully) putting my money where my mouth is … IS NOT showing a forum how i’m doing
it’s GETTING FINANCIALLY FREE AND RETIRING WITHOUT HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT FINANCIAL ISSUES.

there is no need to show anyone or prove to anyone (other than myself and my wife) that what i’m doing is real
because at the end of the day …
When we retire… Rich or Poor, You will not be there (will you)
and if we retire poor , you will not be there to give us money to retire comfortably either

so, it is of no consequence
and the majority of this forum will fail to succeed at forex anyway, so me sharing what i know would be wasted

from time to time i do share with people that i see are worth spending time on
I don’t share everything, but i do share a lot and i do try to help those that i see have a good chance of succeeding

but opening my trading account to everyone… HEHE No mate… Not a chance

and in saying that
it’s good that your confident about your A.I. good on you
if it truly does work (and Most don’t) then that’s awesome… I wish you well with it (of course)

as an I.T. Person i’d be interesting in seeing the code,
i wouldn’t use it to trade, i’d just appreciate the code itself (if you know what i mean)
but , either way , i don’t exactly see you doing that (for obvious reasons)[quote=“Pip2morepip, post:38, topic:123678”]
We have no need to falsify results, because our AI. is that good, in fact we have even challenged Kenny Griffin Citadel and their best bots, but they are too chicken to step to the plate.
[/quote]

hehe
(again… Respectfully)
i don’t care who’s chicken or not
I’m taking care of myself and my family and friends … that’s it

i’m not competing against anyone
i don’t care to prove anything to anyone
I’m not contesting your A.I.

i can appreciate (From and I.T. Standpoint) that you have created code that is more efficient at a task than other professional coders… THAT’S PRETTY COOL ACTUALLY
but do i give to craps as to who is chicken… No… Not for a second

so
thanks for clarifying the terminator thing

sorry i forgot about it
be cool
Good luck with it all.

Hey Martin_K,

As they saying goes if you plan to trade, trade with a plan, so I applaud what you are doing and how you are helping you family and friends, tat is admirable.

I am an insignificant part of the program. The coders are a bunch of gamers which are comfortable being called Nerds, they code, game and are always high. They are a modest bunch and tend to keep low profile. My desire is to loud them up for what they have created, hence the challenge to Citadel.

By taking on the giant we can either get crushed, or be the crushers. I have seen the system run for over a year and I am 93% confident that we will be the crushers

The comment regarding providing a live account for the forum to follow was aimed at A1lenTrader
Anybody can screenshot an AI’s supposed results Pal.

In hindsight, I could have referenced the terminator comments and save us a hole lot of drama.
If the moderator did not terminate my link, then even A1lenTrader would have been able to follow the trades live and wouldn’t have made his remarks.

But no stress Bud, keep up the good work and continue to help those you can.

All the best.

PS: I cant share the code because it is not mine, beside the guys would not entertain sharing the code, because to the best of my knowledge, there is noting out their like it, so it will remain proprietary.