Mp -- Some Of My Non-secret Secrets

closed e/j near bottom of shi

Lol, this is hilarious-i spilled a few drops of the long neck on my laptop and it just died gurgling and moaning-guess it should have been merrier ;). What a shame-seems like bad days come all loaded :slight_smile:

T

PS-M, I just Pinged you-with one obvious questions :slight_smile:

Hey MP,
Do you think this is more of a bump before the news. Keep in mind Obama is on right now begging for his trillion dollar deficit spending bill.

or what we witnessed last week was a bump and the trend is actually downwards…

long the following based on 15 min chart entered on smaller time frame

targets mid shi channel and upper channel

e/j 117.2
e/u 1.2846
g/u 1.4811

I dont know about M, but I think the bailout is a bad bad idea-and Mr. Obama has no idea, plus he was mean to Helen Thomas :wink: lol

its getting there tex — WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2904 with 2919 possible presently showing

2929 looks good on the 15 with 2936 follows

Yahoo…b/e at 1.2980 :slight_smile:

I had two longs from before the slide last night, one hit T/P at 1.2954 the other is 1.3023 for b/e. The thing that sucks about the 3023, is its a small play. I can tell you that I was very worried, but held faith that the US govt will spend money no matter what the circumstances :slight_smile:

MP, what do you think about waiting for my 3023 position to come around, should i get out now or should I wait it out? I am thinking that the additional bailout request tonight will be a bull driving factor.

-Dale

but that was as bad as a trade as it gets- moral of the story–be extra careful and do more homework before jumping in :wink:

You bet I was worried!

Almost the same situation for me- I was sure signals were all bullish at about 5 PM CST but then it just slid south- I had a very small stake too, but I guess that is not an issue as the “small stakes” are serving as a template for a higher account.

As we speak seems like it is going to touch 1.3000 but it could be just that 730 reversal

So exactly how do you play 6 USD news events in a row?

e/j and e/u worked out well kinda botched the g/u with -40

now short e/u at 1.2982 targets on 15 shi

short e/j 118.50 targets on 15 shi

be e/j

-15 e/u

Ok, I am done trading for today. I am going to take my 7% for the day and thank the trading gods I did not get margin called last night…

All my longs came in. I did have a short that I put on a little while ago that got away, came back close but got out for a 2% loss. Since i am thinking we have room at the top, I was not comfortable leaving a short open.

Ok, I am not that smart apparently and let the gnomes get into my head. Moved over the E/J, did well made some pips, then started doing horrible. Lost my EU winning today…

This is what I get for not following my rules!!!

MP,

Any input/experience as to using the MACD w/ another indicator as the input parameter like ATR or something similar?  Or is that just plain batty? 
  • Z

wouch! Sorry to hear it!

I did much the same. Took the AUD/USD for about 350 pips on friday off the NFP and then gave it back Monday.

Got ****y and didn’t follow my rules.:mad: Kicking my self.

Must become a master of my mindset I think.:slight_smile:

Griffin,
Misery loves company but I am sorry to hear about your bad luck. I ended up 3% ahead yesterday, but that was clawing my way back to profitability. Of course, I got myself into another situation last night where I prayed the market came back. Luckily it did.

On another note, the site seems slow these past two days. Are people licking their wounds or counting their money?