Mp -- Some Of My Non-secret Secrets

Good day ladies and gentlemen

Is there peace here ?

That depends …

How you define “peace”?

:slight_smile:

If I could make a suggestion, this thread is fantastic … but what made it fantastic (aside from Tymen getting zapped in the mental ward, “Don’t tazer me bro!” hah!) was MP. Could we possibly come to a consensus on which other forum to continue this discussion on?

I will refrain from attacking BabyP, this is their house and they do not need to explain their unjustified batsht insane ban of MP. I do unjustified batsht insane things in my house as well, so I’ll cut them some slack. However, MP inspired me to trade, and the results have been phenomenal. I’d like to continue my education.

Would Kreslik be good? Forex Factory?

I don’t care, I’d simply like a forum where we can continue to discuss and learn MP’s techniques from the man himself.

Without the FBI getting involved.

Best,
Oc

I’ve got it from a fairly reliable source that there will be resolution to this excellent question very soon. The power that be is mulling!

This calls for a celebration. Whenever I am alerted to good news, if time permits, I click to:

100 Trillion Haiku - The Genuine Haiku Generator

[B]hermit discovers
barbaric sheepish pheasants
raging, tugging ducks[/B]

Hm … that was a pretty good one.

Later!
OC

While all things are “mulled”, perhaps it would be a nice idea to no longer post on that negative mp thread.

Allow negativity to die a natural death, and it will, continue to stoke the fires of hatred and hatred grows.

[B][B]
As you wish, Hillel
Candles burn, butterflies dance
Peace, armed and ready
[/B][/B]

Hey, it’s a first attempt.

Best,
Oc

Haiku is not a thought process often used by Western Civilizations, but the purpose comes through perfectly

It’s odd, the longer I stay in the West, the more I yearn to return to the East. That said, it is nice to be able to communicate here.

I would love to return to the discussion regarding MP’s techniques, but I fear to do so would open a can of worms.

Perhaps it’s best to simply wait out the storm.

Does not the East teach one patience and the wisdom to know that everything is circular and that we return to where it all started ?

So shall what you desire.

Going by mp’s simplest methods:

M15 channel up, but the D1, H4 and H1 SHI channels were all sloping down
Entry when price reached the channel top (also co-inciding with a significant long term fib line AND very close to the weekly open price) and then an exit at either the first support or a little more to the 38% fib retrace would have netted 30+ pips. The price came within 2 pips of the shi midline before bouncing.

I love this stuff. :smiley:

Using the “barrys” support and resistance would have told you the exact tp at the midpoint, and in advance. The indicators would have also shown the end of the move coming up

The semaphore signal given should continue at a later time than this chart was sent.

But that is being a “purist”

otherwise very nice work

Hillel, are you from Japan?

We’ll call that one a definite rimshot.

No Argentum, but their culture is fascinating and soothing, is it not ?

I simply admire.

Au contraire!

I would argue that MP’s simplest methods involved trend following with the ema14 on the daily or 4h charts, however … I understand the reluctance to embrace it’s awesomeness.

Nonetheless, nice post.

So I copied some of yours, and did my own. M15 chart, Shi_channel, bollinger bands, and some LRC channels.

(See pic, sorry for quality)

This is on the current EURUSD.

Now, when I look at this (red circle), it’s at the top of the bollinger band, the lrc and the shi_channel have long since connected, and I’m expecting the price to rebound to some effect.

(I have Barry’s S&R included, but haven’t quite figured them out yet)

Is this too minimal of a setup to make this sort of prediction? And what would you add to complete the picture.

Best,
Oc

For as it stands right now, Hillel, the price keeps escalating.

What am I missing?

I concede to you that yes…the ema14 is the simplest method.
It’s just a bit too simple for me. I prefer (and have had success) with using SHI, barry’s, LRC, 3levelZZ and some of my own things: long term fib levels, manually drawn S+R levels, and to some extent - simple range data.

I am currently re-reading the thread to find out more about mp’s use of the bols…so that may be thrown into the pile at some stage too.

I agree that we should see some kind of bounce down …but I am starting to see a possible trend change … the H4 is pushing at the top of the SHI channel again after only falling to the midline.

Time will tell.

I just exited a short from 1.2709for +16 pips…now going to wait for a while and see what happens when the Pommies jump in the pool.

Hey, thanks for the feedback Shane.

I just nailed a perfect drop on the USDCHF 15M, but … it was with my ema14, lol.

She crossed at about 1.1593 and fell all the way down to 1.14790.

Still working on that exit point …

Best,
Oc

Ah, apparently only patience.

Heh.

I don’t follow CHF (or any other pair aside from EURUSD). I made the decision last year when I realized that following multiple pairs was a bit too much for my feeble mind to handle.

But it’s still great to hear about profits being made. Nice job! :smiley: