MQader EA

Great results. I hope the previous bugs were taken out. I tried to scroll back to find the posts for the new EA but I could’t find it. I also tried to re-join the Facebook page which after the announcement of Monther was reset. Can I find the EA there?

Anyone knows what’s going on here? The Facebook group all of a sudden seems not to exist any more and also the FXPro Account now is an “invalid account”…

I have the some problem here. If you still have trades open, don’t try to login the account because this will close all your open trades.

Congrats, your framework is set for a decent begin. How can it profit while reliably losing pips? It must be Martingale or a comparable multiplier technique. Is there any more data you can share on this idea?

Hello braydendrury,
I am working hard to improve my EA performance. I finished the back test phase for many pairs about a week ago and will share it soon. The EA is based on special multiplier technique.
I will try to share the test today if i have time.

Thanks and good luck to all of us.

Hello members,
Please find the attached back test results for many pairs. I will upload more results very soon.
Note: I am sharing the results now to keep you updated. I am going to share the signals when i start real trading. My EA signals is FREE for anyone who want to copy the trades.

Your feedback is appreciated.
Thank you.

1 Like

1 Like

It is utterly bizarre you’ve posted about this in the past 11 hours.
I’ve just randomly decided to come back here today and look at the results we used to get with this EA and now you’re back as well?

Very strange!

Are you re-launching the EA MQader?

1 Like

Hello Rasper, sure i will relaunch the EA in the beginning of the new year.

Hello all. Here is 2 links for my accounts on myfxbook.
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/montherqader/mt4-394706/2772761

Take your time reviewing my account activities. Then u can copy my trades for FREE.
Good luck to all of us.

The download link for the EA is not working anymore, can you please fix that?

Hello TanpaNama,
the copier link is not working anymore because the copier was not suitable for all type of trading accounts.
Take your time watching my account activities and here is my account details if anyone want to copy the trades.

Broker: FXPRO
Login: 394706
Investor password: Monther_fxpro
Server: FxPro.com-Real03

Good luck.

I see. Very well then, thank you for allowing me to copy your trades.

Anytime :slight_smile:

Hey Monther, are you still trading?