MQader EA

hi this situation that i saw in eurgbp can affect ?[ATTACH=CONFIG]75975

The period from 1st of May, 2015 - 14th of May, 2015

35 Orders total
5 low lot size Orders hit sl

The period was great to test the EA with almost 10% drawdown, and we got gain as usual.

Feel free to ask more questions if u have.

Thanks.

Hi
Your ea looks very tasty :slight_smile: Correct me if iā€™m wrong - you said something about free signals from this ea and pamm account so to get a signal from you i must open new pamm account in fxpro?

Hi
Your ea looks really tasty :stuck_out_tongue: When You planning to start with ur signals from this es You said something about signals but to get some of them i must open a new pamm account in fxpro?

Hello,
Thanks for your nice words about my EA.
I contacted FXPRO last week and ask them about the PAMM accounts, and today i got this reply:

I started think about another way to publish the signals.
If u have an idea please share it.

Best regards.

hi

is there a ea that copy the signals?
or you must to try another brokerā€¦

Hi, I will upload the Slave EA which u can use it to copy my Signals.
I coded the Slave EA about one month ago and i think it works fine but we can test it together as soon as i finish update the database.

I will share it with u very soon.

24-JUNE-2015
Net Profit $149.16

hi mq qader
when will be ready ea slave to try it in demo?

Maybe tomorrow.

do you pay much for vps? your ea must to run all day?

Thats right. Its working all the day and it costs about $40 monthly.

Hello all,

As i mentioned before, MQader EA signals are FREE for everyone, specially Babbypips.com forum members.
Because i could not have a PAMM account via my broker, i have to code a signal copier for those who want to copy my MQader EA signals.

The Slave EA requirement:
1- It should work on VPS 24/7 because there is no certain time to open trades.
2- Clients should send the email and account number so i can give them the license to run the Slave EA, otherwise the EA will not work.
3- I prefer to run the EA on demo account first to make sure it runs without problems.

How to run Slave EA?
1- Copy Slave EA V1.3 to the Expert folder.
2- Copy Slave.dll to the libraries folder.
3- When run the EA, you will be asked for Email and License which i will generate and send it to users.
4- The other input variables will be discussed later on.

Important note:
The lot size i use is coded based on my account balance and type, therefore the SAME lot size will be send to your account regardless your balance and account type.

Finally, i donā€™t know why i could not upload the EA files, therefore i am adding this link so u can download it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8mIHHjz2_ysRFIzc3VfWW5BMlU/view?usp=sharing

Wish good luck for all of us

hi qader
yhank you for your work
i askā€¦can change in the lot size?
then
fxcm offer vps free if mantain 5000 $ monthly in account (i saw that you have 10K in)
i must to run only on vps ?

You can change the lote size by change the lotmultiplier value.
Ex:
if lotmultiplier =1 mean its the same as mine.
If lotmultiplier =0.5 means half of my lotsize i use.

About the VPS, as i mentioned earlier, i dont know when the orders will be executed. So i prefer to run the EA all the time and the VPS is the only way.

Regards.

ok right but for 1/10 lots of your?
ex. if i have 1000$?

LotMultiplier has nothing to do with your balance, its related to my lotsize.

Ex:
If my lotsize is $1, and u set LotMultiplier to 0.1, this mean your lotsize will be 10 cents.

25-JUNE-2015
Net Profit $101.90

yes monther PAMM ACCOUNT IS VERY SIMPLE METHOD

Hello all,
In addition to the instructions i mentioned before, please follow the instructions:
1- Check ALLOW DLL IMPORTS.
2- Check ALLOW LIVE TRADING.