Music Producer Learning Forex

Wassup. I’m Dominic, a collage student in South Africa. I learned about forex and BabyPips from a friend of mine and thought I’d try it out. My aim is to not only learn about trading, but also make some money so that I can invest in building a music studio. I’m passionate about music, but the lack of funds has been making it difficult for me to get the gear I need to further myself in music. So here we are.

2 Likes

Bro, I am the exact same as you. I wanna build capital off of forex to pursue my music career! What type of music do you produce?

Wrong mindset. Learn HOW NOT TO LOSE MONEY first and foremost, otherwise you’ll fail like over 75% of newbies.

Jump here babypips.com/school.

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forum @INIgma!

To make money through forex you have to invest money first . For that you need a considerable capital first. You have a long way to go for that. First you have to Invest your TIME to learn. While doing that save little by little to invest. Then you’ll have to build from that.

Check out this post I wrote for another newbie introduction. Hope it will provide some guidance on how to learn trading,

Hello and welcome to the forum @aaphroo!!

I must tell you the same i told Dominic, o make money through forex you have to invest money first. Without investing you can’t make money here. For that you first need a considerable capital.

First you have to Invest your TIME to learn. While doing that save little by little to invest. Then you’ll have to build from that.

Check out the above post I attached to other reply. Hope it helps.

It is defnitely possible to grow with a small account. However you will need to work on your mindset. Trading with a small account means you need a high probability strategy + a stable mind to not jump into random trades or to revenge a loss. I am doing a challenge starting with 4 euro’s and have been able to grow it, but I do have 5 years of experience in this market lol.

My advice:
Take your time with studying a profitable strategy, practice on demo, work on your mindset and when you notice you are able to grow very stable on your demo and you are trading strictly according to your rules, THEN AND ONLY THEN you should trade with real money. Do not forget that trading on demo and live is different, cause of psychological factors. See trading as a marathon and not as a sprint. Good luck.

1 Like

Learning Forex is not a big thing. If you have dedication, you can easily learn forex from any sources.

@INIgma Hello and good luck for you. Forex is not so easy like as it might seem at first. You need to be strong and check every detail, especially psychological. Then you can become profitable. :moneybag: