Music to trade with

Hey guys,

Don’t know whether you listen to music during trading or not but I do.
So, if your answer is yes, what is the music(s) you listen to?

3 Likes

I don’t listen to music a lot while trading but when I do I prefer classical music. It help me to calm down and concentrate more.

1 Like

Hey Oli, unlike a lot of people I can’t listen to music while I’m working, trading and etc. just because I can’t concentrate.

Sure, I listen to Tim Janis, peaceful, soothing, relaxing music. And so does my little boy kitten.

2 Likes

I think you’ll find that most traders don’t listen to music or watch TV. We want to avoid any distractions while trading.

Victory - two steps

1 Like

When I create new strategies or do research I’m listening to DnB, dubstep, techno, generally high tempo music

1 Like

Winner Takes It All - ABBA.
The Gambler - Kenny Rogers.
House of the Rising Sun - The Animals.

3 Likes

When I trade I cannot concentrate if I listen to music.

2 Likes

Hi,
A very good question. For years I could not listen to music whilst doing anything that requires my concentration. Recently, however, I have taken up a new pursuit of improving my consciousness, and have broken that down into a series of practices that involves walking, meditating and listening to certain kinds of music. I have recently invested in (paid for) some commercial music that gives me access to a large range of sounds, music and readable files around the subject of Solfeggio frequencies that are supposed to help my journey along the consciousness pathway. Early days yet, but it is my intention to set up a new, totally uncluttered physical environment within my home / office and see if I can be more productive within that environment. The first month or so is very encouraging. I am fierce about time boxing my day when I get up in the morning, and I can honestly say that I feel a lot better. I have always been a good planner, but my recent interest in consciousness is paying good dividends in terms of life satisfaction. Onwards and upwards. :pray:

1 Like

I love listening to music while I clean the house or work. I choose songs that make me happy and energized. It really affects my mood and even my trades in a positive way.

2 Likes

Music helps us relax, so you can listen to rhythmic music while trading.

1 Like

I was wondering why your results were so bad…with a music selection like that… you’ve got no hope :rofl:

2 Likes

Do you judge others based on the music you listen to? :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy: very mature… If you are so profitable, show me your live results :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can lookup music for concentration, motivation, or any number of other effects. There is also music for studying that is aimed at students that I find beneficial. Everyone is different but any music with a lot of beats or vocals is not really a good thing for staying focused on the objective.

1 Like

French songs

Of course, TV is a great source of distraction, but some people can focus better with music.

High tempo? why? and how you can concentrate with such musics?

Thank you for sharing all of thath @Mondeoman
What music service(s) do you use?

any music you might want to suggest?