Music to trade with

I like the picture :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I check this tread every once in a while and each time I gather some good music :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Well, you’re not alone @Oli_jackson :joy::joy::joy:

I knew it :joy:

I like to listen to smth energetic, like DnB or House. It keeps me alive when I do any monotonous job.
Sometimes my playlist depends on the weather or time of the year.
I tried to listen to the playlists on Youtube, like you know, the music for concentration and things like that but it didn’t work for me that well.
Just listen to anything you enjoy and it’ll be good.

1 Like

Same for me. Looking over charts is quite boring, and listening to something really helps.

@Tygralanim Any particular songs that caught your attention lately?

Well, I like to sort my playlists based on different things, but I’ve never heard of a playlist for different weather and times of the year. Can you share some of that?

1 Like

Here’s an example @charlotte_daily
If you like dark academia:

1 Like

Oh, thank you Lee-me.
I haven’t heard about dark academia. It’s calming.

1 Like

Dark academia is an aesthetic that draws inspiration from classical education, gothic and dark themes, and a love of knowledge.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m in love with it :smiley::smiley::smiley::

1 Like

Oh, that’s a good one. I listen to it when I want to read.

Bad mood, but you should listen to it in the swimming pool or at the gym )

Perfect for a relaxing shower session :laughing:
Deutschland Deutschland uber alles baby :love_you_gesture: :love_you_gesture: my fave.

Ja. Genau :slight_smile:

Old one and good one:

That is hilariously entertaining :joy: :sweat_smile:

In Germany, you can speak with 3 words: Doch, Ja and Genau

I am unfortunately not fluent in German, I know Ja of course and bitte, and if Doch is like Genau, then I guess German is more fun than most people think. Great country if you ask me.