My $5000 Trading Journal Almost 3 Years Old

Hello my friends! Well, this week (21st - 25th November 2022) was a small profit.

Happy trading!

1 Like

You did the great work @JannaFX. Profit is always better than lost. Keep going, :muscle: :muscle:

1 Like

Hello everyone! November closed with $8000+ profit! And my last week profit was

$1400+ already!

Happy Trading!

2 Likes

Great job @JannaFX!
$8,000+ for a month is very good income. You inspire me to keep striving every day.

1 Like

Holy crap this is amazing. You never withdrew anything at all? :open_mouth:

Also can you tell us more about your “recovery system”?

1 Like

That’s really impressive! Yeah, that’s the power of reading trading chart! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Impressive stats for sure. Have you traded pretty much same system the last 3 years?

1 Like

I had withdrawn $60K a while ago. Recovery system is easy - after the SL hit, I open an opposite trade with a bigger lot, to cover the loss and make a profit, so basically its martingale… That’s why I start with a small lot size and keep a reasonable account size.

1 Like

You are welcome! And thank you!

Yes, just changing the distances for pending orders and SL, TP.

Hello my friends! I continue with my results this week - 5th -10th December 2022 trading Gold. I have one trade is still floating, which is in recovery mode.

Happy Trading everyone!

2 Likes

Hello my friends! My results this week 12th - 16th December 2022! I have 2 still in recovery.

Next 2 - 3 weeks might be very slow because of Holiday season! I will continue to look for some trades but we could face few recoveries, the better time to start a new trading season is usually from mid January - February.
Happy Trading everyone!

[Edited for a Forums Violation]

1 Like

Hello my friends! Happy New Year 2023! My trading season started a bit earlier this year and it’s already brought me some profit – slightly over $1000! Below you can see some of my trades - pending orders before the move and the result after. I continue to trade Gold with the same strategy which I explained before.

In December 2022 I made slightly over $8000! And below you can see my trading results month by month in 2022!

Happy Trading everyone!

So inspirational. Thank you.

1 Like

Meanwhile I can’t even afford to buy this pair lol. ONE DAY! I’m so happy for you and I hope you continue updating this journal!!! Can’t wait for you to hit $100k!

1 Like

Hello my friends! Happy New Year once again :rabbit:!

Here is my profit for the last two weeks!

Happy trading!

Hello everyone!

I did not post for a while, but here I am back again with my trading results since January 2023!
I continue to trade mostly Gold with my usual strategy though I used few new techniques which gave me even better results, but I still prefer to trade part time because full time trading is exhausting!

Happy Easter And Happy trading everyone!

Some impressive numbers on here and I’m sure it’ll inspire many.

Is that last stat correct? 22% win rate on nearly 11000 trades over 3 months?

2 Likes

@chesterjohn thank you. I guess statistics don’t lie :slight_smile:

1 Like

i want to say first that i have not read the whole thread and i know nothing about Janna (hi Janna!)

but i recognise very well and clearly “statistics like those”

11,000 trades over 3 months with a 22% win-rate represents what i would call “trading-floor statistics”

they’re the successful results of (typically semi-automated) trades, about one trade every 2 to 2.5 minutes during a full-time working week

an independent trader with statistics like these, IMO, is almost certainly someone with professional, trading industry, trading-floor experience

someone here knows what they’re doing - congratulations!

1 Like