My account is very important critical cal

Hi…I’m about to blow my account and need help getting it back to normal…please help

Stop trading with real money and demo trade until you have a consistently profitable strategy with clear and well understood rules. Then re-open a small account and follow those rules to the letter. The objectives of this account are consistent profits and experience, not a living wage. If you’re consistent for a year, ramp up the capital and carry on from there.

its a good suggestion , we can open a small account where there is a possibility to see performer how acquiring trading strategies works. Thanks for this message.

i think there is no one who can solve your problem instantly . sorry for this.

Vague statements and cry’s for help don’t assist in getting a situational answer to benefit you. Please explain your cry.

Sadly the only way it will return to normal is most probably if you deposit your lost funds back into it. Once that is done go back to a more reasonable 1-2% risk per trade.

i think in Fx trading there is nobody who can trade with fixed risk ratio , because market is too much volatile to predict something. maintaining risk ratio is a complicated issue when trading in a real account.

Not true, say $1000 account, 1% = $10 per trade. Say 100 pip stop = .10c per pip or 1 micro lot ( $1K ) as per example. Scale your trade in proportion to your account size and stop loss.

any calculation looks always easy to achieve but when trading practically the we understand how much it difficult. but your message was great . Thank you

any calculation can be achieved , if there is profitable trading strategy with good money management. so, be focused on your MM.

so, on faction in Fx trading is not predictable at all completely, so despite of having good MM any target is achievable its not true.

some discord i have. managing money is a great analysis for avoiding unfortunate risk and losses, its a great skill that we can achieve by passing a long time with great patience. but practically we fail to keep motive to pass a long time , so there is always a lack of MM when we trading . that’s why we lose so many times.

its okay, sounds good, but i think managing money in Forex trading is different than others business and of course a difficult issue.

it’s just difficult to give you any recommendations now, as there’s so little information. But if you do not succeed, it’s better to suspend trading on a real account.

Well, go ahead and blow a few more account then.

If you don’t give up after 5 years, there may be a small chance that you might just succeed and become a consistently profitable trader one day.

1 Like