My all money again n again washed

My name Is Om Rathor, I am a retail trader, I have not my own strategy, I have purchased signals from various traders, but I couldn’t save my money…so that’s why I am searching a good plate forum. I heated about this famous plate forum. So I am here to get help from you all…any body who can respect my emotions and to help me again stable with good strategy

Hi, sorry to hear that :anguished: I hope you will find what you looking for. Regards Greg

1 Like

Hello Om! How long have you been trading? I hope you’ll find a strategy that will work for you.

Lots of easy trading strategies you can start with here!

Or this:

Sorry that you haven’t been lucky with the signals. :open_mouth: But,in order to find a good strategy that would work for you, it might help to fist list down some of the things like, how many hours you can trade per day. :slight_smile:

This is why it’s important to learn how to trade instead of following signals! You can start with the Babypips school here.

Those signal sellers don’t even trade with real accounts. Mostly done on demo. They make money off people who subscribe not from Forex. Be wise next time.

Well no need to worry…

Loss of money in forex trading career is Real Fact. No one can’t be successful without facing failure :roll_eyes::hugs::thinking:

1 Like

Not yet Sir

Well, you have come to the right platform. You can check out the website and you will also find different traders helping each other out.