My blog about forex trading

And why do you think that you are a successful trader and we should listen to your opinion?

I’ve been trading for 5 years already. And before that, almost 3 years I studied everything about forex. And now for almost two years I’ve successfully managed a trading account. I started this account with a deposit of $ 5000. And at the moment, i’ve already have more than 500000 $ balance.

Can you show your statement to prove this?

Here is my statement.

1 Like

The trend continues it’s upward movement. And I think price will reach the point of 1,23092 and it’ll reverse and return to the channel. And I think the price will go to the point of 1,21117. I’m waiting for the reversal and I I’ll be short.

GBPUSD Now price is testing the resistance, but I think that it will not break it. And go down to the point of 1.39094. And with smaller share of probability, price will break through the resistance and move up to 1.41672.

Price tested support at 1.23923. And I guess that it will go up to the point of 1.24903. But I think price can go back to support and again will test it.

I stay short. I thought that it would reach a maximum of 1.40325. But now I think it will go lower to 1.39603. And maybe i close deal there.

I have seen that there are many traders who actually sharing their experience with their blog and it is a good way to share knowledge and skills with others.

1 Like

Now it seems that price will continue it’s descent first to support and will test it, and then it’ll probably go lower to the point of 1.37383. But I expect that price willn’t be strong enough to break through the support and it’ll again go up to point 1.40414.

Well done, you’ve successfully entered in the market. Continue in the same way!:+1:

1 Like

Good to see that someone is having a good knowledge of the market and we can also see the analysis.

Why don’t u set stop loss price and target price?

I just like to trade without SL and TP. Sometimes I use them when there is no time to close manually. But I try not trade on those days when I don’t have constant access to computer.[quote=“dudupips, post:20, topic:128101, full:true”]
Why don’t u set stop loss price and target price?
[/quote]

I catch it. It s unusual.
How is it going on?

Everything is fine.I actively work on the development of my account and I want to bring a new flow of money into it with help of investors. And now I actively promoting my account in this direction.

GBPUSD confidently continues to fall and I think the nearest point is 1.36340. And then GBPUSD comes to support and will test it. And I think that it’s unlikely that price will turn around in the next few hours and go up to the point of 1.38709.

I don’t support your trading approach not using SL . it can causes a great risk and losses when market moves at random and that time any order generally cant close with successfully , for that reason it is more appropriate to us SL when trading in live.

It is very interesting to read opinions of different traders or just people who give trading news or analysis. Reading this you can create your own sensations and predictions.

Non trivial point of view… but this way is very risky