My CCI/Coral Breakout system

can’t wait to start testing this!

Hello TravelKoen, Question about the third option. You say when it hits my SL buy at a sell signal and Sell at a Buy signal.
So far i understand this but the question is that am i in a false trade in the beginning?

Thanks.

Dennis.

Can you plz go in a bit more detail and tell us how you added RSI and what MA you used to fine tune this system. It will be a great help for us.

This was posted on the 1st post

EURUSD = 20 pips
GBPUSD = 25 pips
EURJPY = 25 pips and trailing stop
GBPJPY = 25 pips and trailing stop

I don’t know about you but i haven’t seen 20-25 pips per move at all, anybody else moving these kind of pips with this?

Congratulation travelkoen for intoducing this splendid system. I am a devoter to CCI and Coral trend , not forgetting RSI too, they are the BEST!!!.. May God Bless you always for sharing you trade system to us here… :64:

Hi Travelkoen. I am Jutawan. Have you tried any signal indicator or EA alert that can detect function like CCI and Coral, which can alert you when the CCI reaches either -150 for Buy or 150 for Sell setup? I think there are many talented EA developers in Baby Pips that can help you in this case “Missing the right moment to trade”. Its just a friendly suggestion. Bro, I really like your system.

Really interested by this system and can’t wait to see how it fares in the back test. If you don’t mind, I’d like to know your approach to money management with this system. Specifically, how much (% of account) are you risking on each trade? With such a high win rate, would you consider risking a higher amount, say 10%? It seems to me that if you can minimize losing trades to <20% you could make an extraordinary amount of money quite quickly by increasing risk. I’m a total aspirational newbie, so looking forwards to being shut down here with a good explanation :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi, I think SMA 20 would closer to Coral

i think so

Has anybody used this on the 1Hr? If so what are you results, i am testing it on the 1hr and hope this does well. This system is simple.

Hi. Perhaps we can make our trade safer by waiting for Divergence in price compare to CCI, what I meant, when CCI drop below -150, I have noticed the PA still going down, even CCI start to move above -150 heading line Zero, the PA still making a new low, what I have done so far, using the CCI plus MACD or OSMA to identify either internal or external divergence, and wait for CCI to cross zero line heading up-ward, Coral being crossed, wait for any bear closing, enter my post instant, set my TP 25pips (5digit), [with 5digits I can set TP minimum 50pips, 25 is safer] the price will move further if divergence has existed previously. Give it a try, you’ll notice the differences. Please refer to the attchment, entry can be at A or B or just follow the original rules. An entry, at MACD +ve is safer and promises more profit, less probable to hit our SL, right…!! You may have different angle of views, let us know…:64:

Hi, awsome system. just little curious. plz advice howmany trades you take in london session and what size lot you take?

Thanks

Hi. How is everybody doing? I went through all pages here. I did some papertesting in EUR/USD and the results were good. After that I started the strategy in my live account of course with meaningless money just to test it. So far for 10 trades I am +40 pips which is good. But one thing I struggle with when the price starts moving towards the Coral and it touches it the CCI is also showing that it is passed. As travelkoen said I am not waiting for the candle to close so I open when the coral is touched and CCI is passed. And quite a few times the price fastly goes in the other direction and on the CCI chart it shows that it have never been even close to it. Looking back in time I will never open it If I see historical data but on live I open it. Does anybody has the same problem? How do you guys deal with it?