My Daily Forex Prediction on Major Currencies

I have sell EUR/USD not a 1.4688 with 400x levelerage, any downtrend expected? :smiley:

not worth it…its not a big move yet ! wait till it hits 14700 at least. EUR is still going strong in current markets.

I suggest if you already profit, then better not to open a position again, wait until tomorrow again for the next predictions :slight_smile:

James
GS

Very impresives your todays predictions James!

Daily Forex Predictions for Sep 16, 2009
(update: 9:49am GMT+7)

EUR/USD
It is more likely to go down to around 1.46 or lower. But before it goes down, please beware because it might be go up first to around 1.47.
(Current Price: 1.4664)

GBP/USD
It is more likely to go down to 1.63 or may be 1.62. But if it goes up and break 1.6580 then it will Bullish.
(Current Price: 1.6474)

(…)

Enjoy !

James
GS

I may be very much if it does not reach that resistance point, and even more below the support level at 1.4450
Now after the US speach yesterday the uS may reverse since he said the Crisis is over!

Hi James quick questions…Roughly what is the GMT time period for your predictions…ie is it from 00.00 GMT on the day, until 00.00 gmt the next day, or is it just for the open period of the Asian markets or European markets or a combination of some of them.

Also general question to everyone reading this, what is the normal stop you use.

Once again James thank you very much for posting every day and sharingyour thoughts.

Today was a swinging day, i didnt pay attention and lost a x400 leverage, for not closing the position when i should.

Our prediction is use GMT+7 (Indonesia - Jakarta Time)

==========

Daily Forex Prediction for Sep 17, 2009
(Update: 10:06am GMT+7)

EUR/USD
It is more likely to go down to around 1.46. But before it goes down, please becareful of the potentially to go up first at around 1.4760.
(Current Price: 1.4728)

GBP/USD
It is more likely to go up to around 1.65, and after that, it might have potentially to go down to around 1.64 or lower.
(Current Price: 1.6491)

(…)

Enjoy !

James
GS

Daily Forex Predictions for Sep 18, 2009
(update: 10:35am GMT+7)

EUR/USD
It is complicated, but we predict that it would move zig zag today, Or it is more likely to go up to around 1.4760 or higher, and after that, it might have potentially to go down to around 1.4650.
(Current Price: 1.4713)

GBP/USD
It is more likely to go down to around 1.6340, but please beware of the potentially to go up first to around 1.65.
(Current Price: 1.6383)

(…)

Enjoy !

James
GS

Daily Forex Predictions for Sep 21, 2009
(update: 8:54am GMT+7)

EUR/USD
It is more likely to go down to around 1.4650 or lower, and after that, it might have potentially to go up to around 1.47.
(Current Price: 1.4687)

GBP/USD
It is more likely to go down to around 1.6150, and after that, it might have potentially to go up to around 1.6270.
(Current Price: 1.6225)

(…)

Enjoy !

James
GS

I m with you james!

Hello James,

If you don’t mind me asking…how do you come up with these predictions? what strategy do you use to determine these? Is it EW?

It seems a lot of the times these “predictions” are quite wrong, it would be great if you posted how the pair moved for real on the day u posted your “predictions”.

You should check last week, seemed pretty spot on to me. As for him posting how it moves, its not hard for you to check. Try doing some work for yourself instead of relying on other people for everything.

It doesnt matter if it was right for some, its wrong for a lot others.

I just like for him to admit he is wrong a lot of the times.

Its easy to post some predictions but not care if they were right or not.

And I dont think he needs someone else coming up for what he predicts.

yesterday’s forecast was spot on again.
it was a tough monday and yet he managed to get it right.
give that man a beer :slight_smile:

euro/usd went below 1.4650 to touch a low of 1.4610 and then hit a high of 1.4713 before the daily candle closed out.

gbp/usd touched 1.6133 and touched a high of 1.6237.

both cases the pair go down then up which he predicted correctly.
thats insane man. i’ve never seen anyone do that before.

i too will be very interested if he could share a little about his methods!

I’m using some combination of indicators and also other analysis based on the market movement and trend.
The Accuracy is not 100%, but it’s around 70%-80%

The most important in forex trading is your risk management, because no one can predict the market 100% ok :slight_smile:

=========

Daily Forex Predictions for Sep 22, 2009
(update: 9:54am GMT+7)

EUR/USD
It is more likely to go up higher than 1.4750 or may be 1.48, and after that, it might have potentially to go down to around 1.4650.
(Current Price: 1.4719)

GBP/USD
It is more likely to go up higher than 1.6250 or may be 1.63, and after that, it might have potentially to go down to around 1.62 or 1.61.
(Current Price: 1.6249)

(…)

Enjoy !

James
GS

Daily Forex Predictions for Sep 23, 2009
(update: 09:54am GMT+7)

EUR/USD
It is more likely to go down to around 1.4750. But please beware of the potentially to go up first at around 1.4850.
(Current Price: 1.4808)

GBP/USD
It is more likely to go down to 1.63. But please beware of the potentially to go up first at around 1.6450.
(Current Price: 1.6373)

(…)

Enjoy !

Daily Forex Predictions for Sep 24, 2009
(update: 10:08am GMT+7)

EUR/USD
It is more likely to go up to around 1.48 or higher, But before it goes up, it might be to go down at around 1.4650 first.
(Current Price: 1.4722)

GBP/USD
It is more likely to go up to around 1.6450 or higher, But before it goes up, it might be to go down at around 1.6250 first.
(Current Price: 1.6340)

(…)

Enjoy !

James
GS