My Daily Forex Prediction on Major Currencies

Daily Forex Predictions for Nov 27, 2009
(update: 8:53am GMT+7)

Today is quite complicated, better to stay away from the market

EUR/USD
It is more likely to go up to around 1.5 or may be higher.
(Current Price: 1.4969)

GBP/USD
It is complicated, We predict that after it is go down to around 1.63, it might have potentially to go up to around 1.65 or higher.
(Current Price: 1.6420)

(…)

Enjoy!

Daily Forex Predictions for Nov 30, 2009
(update: 8.38am GMT+7)

EUR/USD
It is more likely to go up to around 1.51, and after that, it might have potentially to go down to around 1.4950.
(Current Price: 1.5055)

GBP/USD
It is more likely to go up to around 1.66, and after that, it might have potentially to go down to around 1.65.
(Current Price: 1.6573)

(…)

Enjoy !

Daily Forex Predictions for Dec 1, 2009
(update: 08:00am GMT+7)

EUR/USD
It is complicated, because a lot of news today. We predict that it is more likely to go down to around 1.4950, and after that, it might have potentially to go up to around 1.5050.
(Current Price: 1.5012)

GBP/USD
It is also complicated because of the news. We predict that it is more likely to down to around 1.64 or may be lower, and after that, it might have potentially to go up to around 1.65 or higher.
(Current Price: 1.6432)

(…)

Enjoy !

James
GS

Daily Forex Predictions for Dec 2, 2009
(update: 8:35am GMT+7)

EUR/USD
It is more likely to go down to around 1.5050 or may be 1.50, and after that, it might have potentially to go up to around 1.51.
(Current Price: 1.5077)

GBP/USD
It is more likely to go down to around 1.6550 or may be lower, and after that, it might have potentially to go up to around 1.66 or may be 1.67.
(Current Price: 1.6591)

(…)

Enjoy !

James

Daily Forex Predictions for Dec 3, 2009
(update: 1:14pm GMT+7)

EUR/USD
It is complicated because of the interest rate announcement in the next few hours. We predict that it is more likely to go up to around 1.5130, and after that, it might have potentially to go down to around 1.5050.
(Current Price: 1.5079)

GBP/USD
It is more likely to go up to around 1.67 or higher, and after that, it might have potentially to go down to around 1.66.
(Current Price: 1.6678)

(…)

Enjoy !

thx james!
I try to follow your predictions on a demo account but the problem is that you post your messages between 3 and 4 in the morning for me GMT+1(Brussels). Most of the times your predictions are right and that’s fantastic, but it’s difficult to follow them completely, because i read your posts hours later. I saw you posted today at around 7, that is a much better time for me!
Anyway, you motivate me to get up every day very early :smiley:
Thx for the predications, I will to learn from them and try to understand why you think it’s going in one or the other direction.
Keep up the good work!
beste regards
Samuel

Thanks alot, i have been following this thread for some time now and i can say it very great. I sincerely appreciate what you are doing. I it possible that you teach us how you manage to get acurrate predictions like that?

Hi James…

I join to others users :slight_smile:

We want to see your graphics/charting :smiley:

Even I want to pay for your signals. Is it possible?

Thanks,

SOrry for my English, I live in Mexico.

:wink:

Daily Forex Predictions for Dec 4, 2009
(update: 11:34am GMT+7)

It is complicated because waiting for the Non Farm Payroll news (NFP) today, and the market probably will move flat before the announcement. We suggest you to wait until the NFP is released, and then follow the trend after 1 hour. Especially for EUR/USD and GBP/USD.

EUR/USD
It is more likely to go up to around 1.51 or higher, and after that, it might have potentially to go down to around 1.50.
(Current Price: 1.5055)

GBP/USD
It is more likely to go up to around 1.66 or may be 1.67, and after that, it might have potentially to go down to around 1.65.
(Current Price: 1.6536)

(…)

Enjoy !

James

Usually I post it at around 10am GMT+7, and also depends on the market.

Thank you for your appreciate, and don’t forget that the most important in forex trading is the Risk Management :slight_smile:

I’m using many combination of technical and also the fundamental analysis.
I’m not teaching, because it is too complex and also it depends on the experiences. and it is not 100% accurate, may be it is only 70-80%

but the most important in forex trading actually is not the analysis, but the risk management. You can use your strategy, like Elliot Wave or something like that, and don’t afraid to cut loss if it is wrong :slight_smile:

Thank you

James

My analysis is not always based on the graphics, but it is using many combination of Technical and Fundamental analysis. so if you see my graphics, there is no something special in there.

My prediction is free :slight_smile:

no problem, my english is also not good. I’m from Indonesia

Thank you

James
GS

james, what is your opinion on usd/jpy and aud/usd? for this pairs should i wait until NFP? :cool:

i can trade for you, everyday on the basis of % of the profit
good day

nop… no way, i just want somebody give me a 2nd opinion for my trade. not to ask somebody take over my account…:stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t badger the guy!!:slight_smile:

I have become a huge fan of this thread James. Sometimes I disagree with you, I usually pay the price for that but sometimes I am right:confused: and you are wrong(mostly you are right lol)

Your thread is always my starting point for the days research and it’s a great comfort and very useful, like a Forex big brother to guide me…

Folks, dont’ push James to reveal his knowledge, he may get tired and leave us!!!

Hope you all had a prosperous week…

:slight_smile: Thanks everybody for your appreciate

==========

Daily Forex Predictions for Dec 7, 2009
(update: 3:04am GMT+7)

EUR/USD
It is more likely to go down to 1.48 or may be around 1.47, and after that, it might have potentially to go up to around 1.49.
(Current Price: 1.4845)

GBP/USD
It is more likely to go down to around 1.64 or may be 1.6350, and after that, it might have potentially to go up to around 1.65.
(Current Price: 1.6446)

(…)

Enjoy !

James

Daily Forex Predictions for Dec 8, 2009
(update: 10:14am GMT+7)

EUR/USD
It is more likely to move flat or will go down to around 1.48 or may be lower, and after that, it might have potentially to go up to around 1.49.
(Current Price: 1.4837)

GBP/USD
It is more likely to go down to around 1.64 or may be lower, and after that, it might have potentially to go up to around 1.65.
(Current Price: 1.6452)

(…)

Enjoy !

James

Hi James,

Your work and your post is so helpfull. I am new and been using your prediction to relate with fundamental news.

I knew you provide signals for daily basis, is it possible if you could also provide a weekly review, something trading on higher TF.

I am from Malaysia

Daily Forex Predictions for Dec 9, 2009
(update: 12:00pm GMT+7)

EUR/USD
It is more likely to go up to around 1.4750 or even 1.48. We suggest to find the best price to enter Buy.
(Current Price: 1.4723)

GBP/USD
It is more likely to go up to around 1.63 or may be 1.64. And after that, it might have potentially to go down.
(Current Price: 1.6263)

(…)

Enjoy !

James