My Daily Forex Prediction on Major Currencies

Daily Forex Predictions for April 29, 2010
(update: 1:42am GMT+7)

EUR/USD
It is more likely to go up to around 1.3250 or may be 1.33, and after that, it might have potentially to go down to around 1.32.
(Current Price: 1.3191)

GBP/USD
It is more likely to go up to around 1.5250 or higher , and after that, it might have potentially to go down to around 1.5170.
(Current Price: 1.5189)

Enjoy !

Yes Iā€™m also watching about the news, because news also have a high impact to move the market

hi james thank u for everything but a little thing more if u could but stop points we all will be thankful its better than our lucky gusses

also what is best leverage for an 250 - 500 $ account

and how much should i enter a trade max %

i want u r opinin plz

Hi Darkprince

Dont know if this will help you and since I am a new trader you probably wont want to listen to a word I say lol. However on the gainscope website it says have a TP of 70 and a maximum SL of 40.

Thanks

Hi James, am new around here and after going through your posts, i think you doing a great job. Gonna definately stick around.

Keep it up.

Cheers
ADE

thanks friend but look at james he get more than 70 so we wait 4 him and see what he have

Hi Darkprince,

I dont think thats going to be his TP because no one can gurantee the price points. So he probably has a safety margin of somekind. However your right iā€™ll let him answer :).

No problems by the way :).

How do i convert to my time in my country( GMT +8)

Help me pleaseā€¦

Today, 02:46 AM

Daily Forex Predictions for April 29, 2010
(update: 1:42am GMT+7)

convert your time in what and where?
U mean in this thread?

Thanks a lot but i already figure out by myself. thanks

Daily Forex Predictions for April 30, 2010
(update: 2:11am GMT+7)

EUR/USD
It is hard to predict, may be it is more likely to go up to around 1.3270 or 1.33, and after that, it might have potentially to go down to around 1.32 or lower.
(Current Price: 1.3241)

GBP/USD
It is more likely to go up to around 1.5360 or higher, and after that, it might have potentially to go down to around 1.53.
(Current Price: 1.5333)

Enjoy !

guys did this gbp/usd go as the prediction cause the limit didnt activate and when i checked the charts it looked it goes down more than 170

Can you pls try to make the predictions a little earlier. By the time i saw your post, the trade was almost over.

I have post it very early , see the time carefully.
(I post it at 2:11am GMT+7 . 30 April , it means around 2:11pm New York time 29 april)

so may be you have wrong when see your time conversion

please check again, and donā€™t late.

TIPS:
if you donā€™t want to miss it, you can twitter my post too

Thanks

James

Daily forex predictions for May 3, 2010
(update: 00:32am GMT+7)

Today is a little bit complicated and hard to predict, because some of the country are in Holiday (like: UK, Japan, and China)

EUR/USD
It is more likely to go down to around 1.3250 or lower, and after that, it might have potentially to go up to around 1.33.
(Current Price: 1.3292)

GBP/USD
It is more likely to go down to aroun 1.52, and after that, it might have potentially to go up to around 1.53.
(Current Price: 1.5268)

Enjoy !

Hi, James

This is my first post over hereā€¦
but I have been following the thread for monthsā€¦

I have two questions hereā€¦

1. You predict the market trend of five pairs of currency in your website:
    EUR/USD
    GBP/USD
    AUD/USD
    USD/JPY
    USD/CHF

I have applied your prediction of the first two pairs on my demo account, havenā€™t tried the others three. And I found that your prediction on EUR/USD is way more accurate than GBP/USD. Do you think so? any other people who have applied this have the same conclusion too?

What about the other three pairs? Which one among the five has the higher accuracy?

2)In order to apply your prediction, which TF should I choose better? T15?

Thanks

I too have been following James prediction since last year only on EU, since Im doing that only. Firstly do thanks James for his effort and sharing.Do appreciate that.

But objectively speaking, his prediction to me is 50% accurarate. sometimes in terms of the pricing and sometimes in terms of the direction (up first then down or down first then up).

For me since his movement forecast is less than 100pips daily, an inaccuracy of more than 20pips is a lot.

Daily forex predictions for May 4, 2010
(update: 2:05am GMT+7)

EUR/USD
From around 1.3250, it is more likely to go down to around 1.3160, and after that, it might have potentially to go up to around 1.3270 or higher. Prefer to hold sell after it goes up
(Current Price: 1.3208)

GBP/USD
From around 1.5280 or may be 1.53, it is more likely to go down to around 1.5220, and after that, it might have potentially to go up to around 1.53. Prefer to hold sell after it goes up
(Current Price: 1.5257)

Enjoy !

This is hard to say, but I personally is more likely to trade with Euro and also GBP.

About the TF , I usually use TF M5 and M15, but for the long term analysis sometimes Iā€™m using H1 and D1. And donā€™t forget about the news impact too

Hi James what do you think is going to happen with the euro? Is really low, but I think is because only NY is working right now. Will see in the London session, what do you think?