My Daily Forex Prediction on Major Currencies

How do you use these predictions?

I do exactley what he says. His last post tonight I’m selling the eurusd down from the current price to 1.3870, 40 pips or so, then buying up to 1.3950 , 80-100 pips

The gbpusd im buying it up to 1.59 or so from current price 1.5815 85-100 pips. Then I’m gonna sell down to 1.5850 or lower for 50-80 pips probably.

at the most thats 320 pips possible. 255 pips on the low end , even 200 pips is ok with me.
I use 50 pips stops for the overnight trades like the eurusd sell down to 1.3870 and the gbpusd buy up to 1.59.
Then in the morning i’ll check them and see if they hit limits or stops. then i will monitor the 2nd half of the trades tomorrow.

James has been right most of the time. you can back test his predictions very easily. You just have to adjust to your time zone. I recieve his picks at around 7-9pm every night so I have to do an overnight trade.

the short on EURUSD would have worked but not the GBPUSD today…

Daily Forex Predictions for Oct 22, 2010
(update: 8:33 am GMT+7)

EUR/USD
It is more likely to go up to around 1.40, and after that, it might have potentially to go down to around 1.39.
(Current Price: 1.3904)

GBP/USD
It is more likely to go up to around 1.5750 or 1.58, and after that, it might have potentially to go down to around 1.57.
(Current Price: 1.5704)

Enjoy!

Yes. the only trades that went the wrong way have been gbpusd in the past 10 days and they were only half of the prediction . and that only happened once last week and once this week. the other half of the gbp trade was right.
Example… if his prediction says gbp current price is 1.5850 and it may go down to 1.58 then possibly go up to around 1.59 or higher. only 2 times it went only up never went down.
James predictions are awsome…has made me lots of pips!!

the GBPUSD failed on me yesterday :slight_smile:

The GBPUSD was a good prediction yesturday for 95 pips 40 pips on the buy and 55 pips on the sell. Bought at 1.5704 and exited at 1.5744 for 40 pips then sold at 1.57250 down to 1.56708 for 55 pips
See the chart the yellow lines are the buy the blue lines are the sell.

thanks for the chart. i was late in buying and caught up in the down trend

Daily Forex Predictions for Oct 25, 2010
(update: 3:18 am GMT+7)

EUR/USD
It is more likely to go up to around 1.3970 or may be higher than 1.40, and after that, it might have potentially to go down to around 1.39
(Current Price: 1.3952)

GBP/USD
May be after from around 1.5680 or 1.57, then it is more likely to go down to around 1.56. And after that, it might have potentially to go up.
(Current Price: 1.5678)

Enjoy!

Hey James,

When you make your predictions what trading session are you predicting for?

London, NY, Tokyo?

Thanks

I am going to start following this. Seems interesting. Thank you.

well over 100 pips today!
Thanks James

It is starting since I post the predictions. Sometimes it is in Tokyo session and sometimes it is in Australia session (you can see the time in my website)

:slight_smile:

James

what is your website?

Hi Steve88,

James’ website is on his 1st post

Steve88,

…below his name:

GainScope | Forex Signal | Forex Predictions | Forex Analysis

Thanks Nora,
I hope James can bring back the confidence I need to be successful at trading.

Daily Forex Predictions for Oct 26, 2010
(update: 7:52 am GMT+7)

EUR/USD
After from around 1.4 or 1.4020, then It is more likely to go down to around 1.39 or may be lower, and after that, it might have potentially to go up again to around 1.40.
(Current Price: 1.3954)

GBP/USD
It is hard to predict, may be it will go down to around 1.57 or lower, and after that, it might have potentially to go up to around 1.58.
(Current Price: 1.5733)

Enjoy!

Sorry, I need at least 5 posts to be able to include links in my messages. This one will be my 5th.

Lol, I also need this confidence…I lost my money with FX