My Daily Forex Prediction on Major Currencies

Thanks james, at the begining of this thread you were calling out entry points SL and TP, how come you have disscontinued to do so?

Would you be able to start providing that information again?

Daily Forex Predictions for Dec 21, 2010
(update: 2:42 am GMT+7)

EUR/USD
It is hard to predict, may be it is more likely to go up to around 1.3150, and after that, it might have potentially to go down to below 1.31.
(Current Price: 1.3119)

GBP/USD
It is also hard to predict, may be it after from around 1.5480, then it is more likely to go up to around 1.5550, and after that, it might have potentially to go down to below 1.55.
(Current Price: 1.5518)

Enjoy!

James, your times are not making sense unless i am missing something but

you posted your last message at (approximately) 8:20pm EST (-5 GMT)

So at 8:20pm EST (-5 GMT) shouldnā€™t it be 8:20 am @ ( +7 GMT)? Not 2:42am???

Are you giving current time? Iā€™m just a little confused.

Also you posted your message at 8:20 EST price was already at about 1.3180 (EUR/USD)?? Either im completely lost or i am not understanding your predictions. But by no means am i putting you down, i just want to understand your advice and be able to put it to good use.

Thank you

Daily Forex Predictions for Dec 22, 2010
(update: 03:37am GMT+7)

EUR/USD
It is more likely to go up to around 1.3150 or higher, and after that, it might have potentially to go down to below 1.31.
(Current Price: 1.3092)

GBP/USD
It is more likely to go up to around 1.5520 or higher, and after that, it might have potentially to go down to around 1.5430.
(Current Price: 1.5462)

Enjoy!

Iā€™m sorry, because I must prefer the post in my website first for the realtime update . In this forum is only the copy, and not as quick as in the website.
because Iā€™m often mobile and canā€™t update in this forum when Iā€™m in mobile.

thats why there will be a different time

Thanks a lot for understanding

James

because the market in random and not fixed, so all the TP and SL are depend on each trader, because each person have each different tolerance

for me myself I usually using max risk 2% to 5%, and TP is using trailing stop 20pips or depends on how the market is move

Thank you

James

Daily Forex Predictions for Dec 23, 2010
(update: 3:27 am GMT+7)

EUR/USD
After from around 1.3120 or 1.3150, then it is more likely to go down to around 1.3050 or lower, and after that, it might have potentially to go up to around 1.31.
(Current Price: 1.3091)

GBP/USD
After from around 1.54 or higher than 1.5430, then it is more likely to go down to around 1.5350 or lower, and after that, it might have potentially to go up to around 1.5420.
(Current Price: 1.5376)

Enjoy!

Hi james i just started trading and discovered your post.

I have found it to be highly accurate and useful in my trading.:slight_smile: many thanks there

What are your predictions on the usd/jpy movement?

thank you for your appreciate

USD/JPY no prediction for today, because I donā€™t have any idea when see it today :slight_smile:

James

oh alright,

by when do you expect eur/usd to move up to 1.31 range? and will it continue its long-term downward trend?:slight_smile:

It is still unpredictable, because usually if it is near christmas and new year holiday then the market is more likely to move flat or zigzag

better waiting the news to confirm this

James

Fri 24th Dec

Go Hi - 1.3169 then Lo-1.3056???

lets see! :rolleyes:

Daily Forex Predictions for Dec 24, 2010
(update: 12:55am GMT+7)

EUR/USD
It is very hard to predict, because near holiday, and we prefer not to trade for today. Market is probably would move flat or zig zag.

GBP/USD
Also same with EURO, and probably would move flat or zig zag

Enjoy!

Hi james, thanks for actively replying :smiley:

How would u determine if price will break support/resistance levels on fibonacci/pivot point indicators?
Iā€™ve noticed on most times the price will bounce back when it hits support/resistance.

it depends on how the news report (fundamental).

because in my view, technical indicator (including support/resistance/fibonacci, etc) are only effective when there is no news at that moment.

so it is not always bounce back, but we need to see the fundamental first

hope it can help :slight_smile:

James

Daily Forex Predictions for Dec 27, 2010
(update: 12:04 am GMT+7)

EUR/USD
It is more likely to go down to around 1.3050 or lower, and after that, it might have potentially to go up to around 1.3130.
(Current Price: 1.3116)

GBP/USD
It is more likely to go down to lower than 1.54, and after that, it might have potentially to go up to around 1.5450.
(Current Price: 1.5436)

Enjoy!

Daily Forex Predictions for Dec 28, 2010
(update: 11:54 pm GMT+7)

EUR/USD
It is more likely to down to below 1.31, and after that, it might have potentially to go up to around 1.3150.
(Current price: 1.3143)

GBP/USD
It is more likely to go down to around 1.5350 or lower than 1.5320, and after that, it might have potentially to go up to around 1.54 or higher.
(Current Price: 1.5376)

Enjoy!

Hi James78,

I am a beginner in Forex, and you would like to learn with you to be profitable in this market.

Thanks for yours posts.

Jeff.

Daily Forex Predictions for Dec 29, 2010
(update: 01:12am GMT+7)

EUR/USD
It is more likely to go up to around 1.3170 or 1.32, and after that, it might have potentially to go down to around 1.3140.
(Current Price: 1.3116)

GBP/USD
It is more likely to go up to around 1.54 or higher, and after that, it might have potentially to go down to around 1.5350.
(Current Price: 1.5365)

Enjoy!

@james78 - your predictions of eur/usd has touched the mark of 13170. good one