My first spotted pattern

Hello all,

Just wanted to share with you the first time I spotted something that seemed to work on the forex market :

PS : What I’m writing in french mean " Double bottom, if the line is broken, fall to the objective"

It’s not confirmed yet I think, but if I’m not wrong, it’s a double bottom that I could short on my demo account.

Thank you babypips for this amazing content and I hope this is the first of many other spots.

Thank you all for reading !

1 Like

A simple correction: That’s a double top pattern
and a tip would be to make your chart as clean as possible (Ex; removing the volumes)

1 Like

That is Yervano for your feed back, in fact I did a mistake in the name, it’s part of the learning process :smiley:

I am discovering the tools and the indicators so my screen is usually full of data etc.

Thanks my friend !

1 Like

You’re welcome
Just be sure to avoid using a lot of indicators as they will hurt you instead of helping you
Plus, manage your risk rather than chasing profits!
Goodluck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks my friend !

1 Like

Aww so nice seeing someone so helpful around here! Thank you @Yervano!

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind words :slight_smile:

It’s a double top pattern that you could have shorted.
But looking at your screenshot the price already broke the neckline and made a big move down.
A general tip is to never chase the price. So I wouldn’t trade this one anymore and just wait for the next pattern to form.