My FX Journey... From Dream To Reality

DAY 128 UPDATE (THURSDAY 1ST AUGUST 2019)

Hey Journal…

And it’s officially another new month on our Journey so far :slight_smile:. How’s that for consistency eh? :sunglasses:

Unfortunately we won’t be signing into the month with a new trade today… nothing fires in line with the trading system.

If you were able to get in on the Yen pairs today though, please remember to send me some pips lol :smile:

@ponponwei how’d you fair ?

So stats remain the same as last of July:

STATS

No of Trades so far: 44

No of Active Trades: 0

Profitable Trades: 22

Losing Trades: 16

Break Even Trades: 6

My this month hold in store more pips for all babypipers out there lol.

catch ya tomorrow guys…

Aww. :smiley: Thanks for this @jairusmaloba! :blush: Haha. Very good reminder that each loss could also be viewed as a learning opportunity. :blush:

DAY 132 UPDATE (MONDAY 5TH AUGUST 2019)

Hello Journal…

So Friday had nothing obvious on my charts and Monday turned out more or less the same.

Things have been slowing down a bit since I switched to trading only on the daily, but I’m learning to get used to it.

so officially it’s been quite a number of trades without a trade.

Looks like something interesting is already setting up on the AUDNZD charts. Here’s how it’s looking right now:

If this closes nicely then we might have an entry to look forward to on Wednesday.

How’s the week turning out for you guys eh? :slight_smile:

It does look like AUD is picking up strength. I closed out my shorts on AUDNZD 100 pips before it reached my target, then it dropped all the way. Let’s see how it goes this week.

It’s been a while @macilme, consistency is key and you’re nearing the 1 year door. I’m right behind you like a trailing stop hehe :grinning:

oh yeah, a little trade I’ve been holding :wink:

haha… nice way to put it @ProfAAA

December’s not so far off now, let’s see if you can catch up :slight_smile:

nice catch right there, what’s your plan about the lower channel resistance up there?

It’s been tested once now, it got me a little scared then but now it going bullish again.
If it shows signs of weakness around that zone again, I’ll hedge the trade and ride out the sell for as long as it lasts… I’m going to hold the buy though, it doesn’t hurt that it’s a positive swap too :grin:

1 Like

DAY 133 UPDATE (TUESDAY 6TH AUGUST 2019)

Hey there Journal…

Well it turns out AUDNZD closed in a less than ideal way for me:

Too much of a long nose for my liking. So the wait continues lol.

Meanwhile if you’re seeing anything interesting on the daily PA wise do feel free to share eh :slight_smile:

Stats remain as before:

STATS

Hello? @macilme

1 Like

DAY 153 UPDATE (MONDAY 26TH AUGUST 2019)

Wow!!!

It’s hard to believe I’ve been AWOL for so long…

Have I not been trading for over two weeks? I haven’t been trading this system that’s for sure, or you’d know :slight_smile:.

I have been working on some other systems (mechanical and semi-automated, and that made trading with it a bit easier), but being quite occupied for so long kept me away from the charts for a bit and I had to take the break.

We’re back now though, so it’s happy day again :smile: for this trading system.

and we’re in with a nice set up to boot!!

but… for the purpose protocol we’re gonna start off again the with the stats (like it’s any different from the last time eh? :blush:slight_smile:

STATS

Now to the trade set up of the day (or of the month haha :slight_smile:)

CHF/JPY BUEB LONG

chf/jpy D1

Quite obvious one this… A nice bullish engulfing bar at a key support level (108.00 key psychological level). Entries orders have been set up and we’re just waiting for this one to do something interesting.

Let’s see if we can make August count in it’s last days.

@ProfAAA… thanks for checking up here lol. I promise I’m still alive and kicking :slight_smile:

So that’s how it’s ending up today. No trades but at least the trader is back on track.

See you guys on Tuesday close.

DAY 154 UPDATE (TUESDAY 27TH AUGUST 2019)

Hey Journal…

How’re wee faring so far on yesterday’s set up? No cigar, price made a move in the other direction, but not before it snapped up our entry order though. I have since closed the trade as price has managed to close below the identified support level on the chart. As you can see below:

We are therefore out with a small loss on that one and on the sidelines for another entry opportunity.

Stats so far…

STATS

Losing Trades: 17

NO so nice Tuesday this one. Hopefully the rest of the week will make up for that. Howzit going on your end guys :slight_smile:?

1 Like

DAY 156 UPDATE (THURSDAY 27TH AUGUST 2019)

Hello Journal…

So it’s Friday morning and we’re taking a look at how thursday ended. We haven’t gotten into any more trades as of yet. we might get luck if we find something tradeable on the US index though…

Here’s what I’m looking at:

we’ll see what this one has in stock in due time. So on to the stats:

STATS

Losing Trades: 17

No changes to the stats so there’s more waiting to be done here.

How’d the week fare so far for you guys?

1 Like

Mixed reslults, gain and loss on Gold. Great to see you are still going, have you started trading on live account yet or still on dummy account?

Nice to hear. Keep safe and trade safer.
I’d like to hear about your new trading system as well :wink:

Hey @ProfAAA

Thanks for sticking around. I sure will keep the journal updated (very likely less frequently though) on the new system as well.

Going live pretty soon so that’d make for a pretty nice bit of change haha.

2 Likes

Good luck with going live @macilme! :smiley: I wish you all the best, and I’ll always be rooting for you. :blush:

1 Like

Hi
Is the whatsapp group of the Nigerian forex traders still functioning.

Hello
can help me with your WhatsApp number
I need some help about Forex strategies

Hi @macilme !

What are your results so far?
I mean return and drawdown.

Thanx!