My holy grail forex strategy system: Monthly target: 50% to 100% growth

Hello everyone. I have developed a reliable trading system with growth averaging between 50% and 100% monthly. I will share my strategy and performance here:
We will have only one, two or at most three trades per week.

1 Like

I used this graph to illustrate the performance of a new account I created for demonstration purposes. I will post all my signals here.

I will put my strategy in writing and post it here shortly.

what s ur strategy based on? can u elaborate or this is to be a signal service? or something to sell eventually?
cheers

1 Like

Looking forwards to hearing how this works. A strategy that can produce such returns is worth paying attention to.

1 Like

Awesome looking forward to it. I just started the same thing. i posted how I grew a demo from $200 to $457 in two weeks using .01 lot sizes.

Learning a lot here from Babypips , others strategies and refining my own. You will Love it here.

TabiusLee

3 Likes

No trade made today. maybe tomorrow there will be an opportunity.

Buying eurnzd because of divergence between price and oscillato.

Not the place where we use high lot siize because we are only 80% sure of the direction of trade

2 Likes

If you followed, you willl see 2% already hit.

1 Like

Buy audjpy right now

@Forexerguru

I’ve a buy order at the pivot highs 2 days ago on the AUD/JPY I sure hope your right with your system I could do with a decent trade.

My atke profit already hit.

1 Like

I achieved 3% growth.

My maximum dd can never exceed 20% because i risk between 1% and 20% of the account (that is where I place my stop loss).

1 Like

@Forexerguru

You risk up to 20% of the account? Wow

1 Like

How long did you hold that trade for? AUD/JPY has only moved 30 pips max in the last 3 hrs

Hello @Johnscott31. Yes, I risk 20% of the account and target 20% of the account. The probability of winning is almost 99%.
From yesterday’s audjpy trade, I learned something important: The use of 20EMA.
So I will explain how I am going to use the 20 EMA before early next.
To start with, I would stay my strategy is in two parts: 1. technical and fundamental analysis where I use indicators and read news and 2. Mathematical modelling based on a program I developed.
I do not hold a position for more than 2 hours, based on my strategy.

After incorporating the 20 EMA, I will be risking only 7% of the account and target at least 7% growth per trade.

We will do his together and I am going to explain my strategy based on the trades I made this past week so that we all can benefit. Those trades were, Eurnok on Tuesday at 19.00 my time, Eurnzd on Wednesday, and audjpy on Thursday.

@Forexerguru

I don’t want to sound like a negative Nelly but I have trouble believing your win rate is 99%.

If it is - unbelievable - you deserve the Nobel prize for economics!!!

2 Likes