My inquiry about practical desires

I figure this is my inquiry. What are practical desires? I don’t have the foggiest idea about any stars.On the off chance that I got great would I be able to hand 20k into 50k over a year? More? Would I be able to make 10% a month? Does anybody know anybody making that much? I would prefer not to put a ton of time into this without realizing that it should be possible. Much Obliged.

You mean “realistic expectations”, probably?

If you were really great, you would perhaps have a 1% chance of doing that.

Turning $20k into $25k over a year is more realistic (though very, very few people can do that steadily, every year).

It’s incredibly unlikely.

I have done that, very occasionally, after my 25 years of learning, experience and practice in the markets. I don’t ever “expect” to achieve 10% in a month. I expect not to make a loss (and usually don’t). If I can make 3-5% per month, that’s great, for me. It’s really a huge return on capital, if you compare with almost anything else at all.

2 Likes

Nobody can tell you how much you will make. And you individually can’t simply decide how much to make: this comes from your interaction with the market through the amount of capital you place into the market and what strategy you use. Demo trade your strategy to get a rough idea how it will work out with real money positions.

3 Likes

Yes, I mean this. You are really great at answers @LukasVisser. Thanks for explaining me in portions of my questions. You are really good at it. Thanks again.

1 Like

You can do whatever you want in life. If you truly have a passion and desire to achieve whatever goal you set for yourself, then with hard work and focus that can happen. My mentor (who’s an expert Forex trader, been in the game for over 8 years now), borrowed $3,000 from his family and was able to turn that into over 6 figures after 18 months. So, you can’t come on here and ask all these different traders that have different skill sets whether or not you are able to make a certain amount every month. Other people’s successes doesn’t determine yours. People that haven’t made a dime in Forex are going to tell you that making that much can’t be done lol You wanna make 10% a month? Then keep pushing yourself and eventually you’ll get there :slight_smile:

1 Like

It all depends on your strategies. But I would suggest you learn and work closely with an experienced manager. With time you would be able to try it on you own with huge amount as you desire. Don’t take any risk when you’re not yet a pro.

Without taking risk it is possible to keep survive in this volatile trading place?

You’re trading to get money, not trading to lose. You have to master a particular strategy, set a goal or standard for your self too. You have to learn from someone.

We cannot trade here devoid of taking risk, but of course it is possible to minimize the risk ratio . that’s why we have to know the risk managing plan that is really supportive to ensure good profit by our trading techniques.