My Introduction

Aloha. I’m here to learn something new.

1 Like

Welcome! If you haven’t been through the School of Pipsology yet, you should check it out. It’s the best place to start for newbies. See you around and good luck!

1 Like

this is a most appropriate forum fort learning Forex , i hope you will enjoy this educational place with learning something new.

1 Like

as a beginner trader i think you should start with psychology of school which contains all basic knowledge and experience.

1 Like

hi and welcome

1 Like

Hey, welcome to the community! We’re all here to learn and grow together, so don’t be shy about asking questions or sharing your experiences.

1 Like

good to see you , welcome to baby pips community , learn from there and practice in a demo account, never try to ignore the education level

1 Like

Aloha! Haha. :smiley: By any chance, are you from Hawaii? :blush: Hahaha! Anyway, welcooome! Hope you get to learn lots of new things here. :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @EightPawsnTwoFeet. There’s a lot to learn here. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

1 Like

I call O’ahu my 2nd home. I was a 19yr old corpsman stationed at K-bay in the mid 80s. I left in 2015 in my mid 50s to take care of my parents in western PA. Then bought a motorhome to cruise the rest of the states. It’s way too big city to live there now, but I miss the sand, the old life style, and my ohana. What part of Hawai’i are you from?

welcome to the forum

i misread your username, at first, as “eightpawnsntwofeet” and thought for a minute that we had a chess-player here who doesn’t use his hands to move the pieces

welcome to baby pips. learn all basic terms and condition from this community , hope you will be knowledgeable from there very rapidly . happy learning.

:laughing: I walk a lot with my two pups

Thank you for the advice.