My Introduction

Hello there and good afternoon (3:10P here). :wave:t4: My name is Jay. I’m 22. I am from and currently reside in Louisiana. I am a nurse. Single mom of an energetic 2.5 year old. Future thinker.

I joined this online community to learn more about the Forex market and to diversify my investment portfolio. I’ve decided to make this move now because I am young. I want to struggle, grind, and work hard now IN HOPES that I won’t have to in my latter years. Also, I am almost finished with the second phase of my schooling. I want to potentially master, or at least have a very solid understanding of, the art of trading so that (all in good hopes and dreams of course) I’d be really ready to dive in with more income. <—- My English instructor would cringe at that sentence. :face_with_head_bandage:

I hope to be welcomed with open arms (if not, so what, right?). I am here to learn. I’m here to progress. I am here in hopes that I will gradually be able to establish wealth for my family.

I hope everyone has a great day. :smile:

2 Likes

Hi Jay. It looks like you have your hands full at the moment. Holler if you need help. Wishing you a prosperous journey.

Thank you @QuadPip !

Welcome and good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, enjoy your stay here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Jay.
Welcome to the forum. The guys here are very helpfull and informative to us newbies. Dont be afraid to ask any questions. Hope you have a great time trading and happy pip hunting.

1 Like

Welcome. Although forex is not easy and of course not the way to be a millionaire overnight, if we discipline ourself, we might be able to make it our fulltime job. All the best on your journey.

Hello and welcome, Jay! That’s a lot of work on you. Take your forex journey one step at a time. If you need any help, don’t be afraid to ask here. Keep safe always and good luck!

Hi, it’s so good to have such a learning attitude.
I would suggest you to practice on a demo account first and find out the best strategy for you.
Babypips is very supportive and helpful to all the newbies. Wish you all the very best .