My Live Trade Results 2013

Good morning fellow Traders,

My live trade result for yesterday 19th sept as attached image:

8 wins, 1 loss

Don’t always come with such good results so must constantly remind myself not to be complacent.

Have a great day! : )

To your success,

Alvin aka Singaporean Trader

Impressive !!!

Good results. I am very impress with your results.
:60:

thanks for answering my question senior alvin.

is it hard stop?

[QUOTE=“FastStare;537246”]thanks for answering my question senior alvin.

is it hard stop?[/QUOTE]

Hi FastStare,

Sorry I don’t get what u mean by hard stop? : )

Do you use Stop loss order?

Those results look good. I know you’re keeping the details of your system to yourself, but are there any general principles or ideas that you can share?

[QUOTE=“FastStare;537323”]

Do you use Stop loss order?[/QUOTE]

Hi FastStare,

Yes, I used stop loss order and target profit order for each trade I execute. : )

[QUOTE=“Kevin LaCoste;537404”]Those results look good. I know you’re keeping the details of your system to yourself, but are there any general principles or ideas that you can share?[/QUOTE]

Hi Kevin,

What I can share is that to be a profitable trader it does not come easy by just watching free forex videos, read books, get free strategy from people posting in forums, etc…

U have to get to work by spending time and effort to backtest any strategy u like and probably fine tune certain parameters of indicators/oscillators u are using for that particular strategy.

To reveal a bit, my strategy is actually not complicated at all in fact it’s so simple as compared to a “moving average cross” strategy if u know what I mean.

U can even backtest different currency pairs by using different time frame with the moving average cross strategy and as long your backtesting results fall between 60-70% winning accuracy then u will be profitable till the day market changes completely to fail your strategy which u used.

Also, I have kept a journal of my back tested results which I feel it’s extremely important so hope u can start yours asap too.

I wish u good luck and all the best in deriving a custom strategy soon but trust me, u will be thankful to me once u can derive that particular strategy someday. : )

how about the entry? do you use market order?

and what timeframe you trade with?

it’s a seems holy grail hunts starts. lol

[QUOTE=“FastStare;537425”]

how about the entry? do you use market order?

and what timeframe you trade with?[/QUOTE]

Hi FastStare,

Yes, I do use market order once my analysis is completed. I’m using 1 and 4hrs timeframe for my strategy. : )

My live trade result for 20th to 22nd sept as attached image:

4 wins, 4 losses, 2 break-even

Not a good result but it does happen at times. Just have to stay focus on applying strictly to my rules for the next trading day.

Have a great Monday! : )

To your success,

What happened to your phone? Looks like you got a crack or two on your screen.

thank you for answering my query. keep it that. :slight_smile: kudos senior alvin.

[QUOTE=“kashix;538173”]What happened to your phone? Looks like you got a crack or two on your screen.[/QUOTE]

Hi Kashix,

I deleted quotes that did not trigger during my daily execution plan according to my strategy. That’s why u see the black lines. : )

My live trade result for 23rd sept as attached image:

5 wins, 2 losses

Have a great day! : )

To your success,

2hrs breakout based on NY close? hehe.

Hi, any updates for this year yet please?