My motive as a beginner

Knowledge is power and I’m interested. I want to know all about how far I can go in this trading community and where it can really take me business wise. There’s always a starting a point no matter where you find yourself and I want to start now. Should’ve a long time ago but I was too focused on my gpa in a school district that teaches upcoming adults nothing about money and how the current world really works…

Never too late to start. Have you found the school of Pipsology as yet?

Happy learning!

You can always learn about money and how it money works but theres a time to work on your grades and that’s while you’re young. Dont under-estimate an education no matter how much BS you hear online. You can learn what to do with money when you make some.

Welcome to the community @Ashaleen_5. Good luck on your trading journey. If you have any questions just feel free to ask in the forum. The members here are very helpful.

Anytime is a good time to start learning, Welcome to the community Ashaleen_5. I wish you all the best.

It’s always a good time to start. Never too late.

Welcome to the community! I hope you’re enjoying it so far. Good luck on your new journey and see you around!

Welcome, buddy, I hope here you will find everything you want