My name is Lynn. I go by Lybee

Hello,
I have been trading for over 2 years now and have been scammed on occasion. For all who are fairly new to this, be vigilant. If you want to learn more about what to avoid, message me.

I primarily trade crude oil. I’ve tried currencies and wasn’t as successful. I was too overwhelmed by trying to trade too many things at a time. Through trial and error, I’ve managed to find a passion with crude oil.

Trading can be fun and lonely at times. The most difficult part is that you work alone. This can become stressful for some.

I don’t know what else to post. If anyone wants to know more, they can send me a message.

1 Like

Hello Iybee and welcome to the community!

Can you share it here in the community instead? This will be very helpful to all the newbie members. :slight_smile:

Spend time here in the forums during your free time. You’ll meet new friends and learn from each other.

Good luck and hope to see more of you here! :slight_smile:

Welcome welcome to BP @lybee! :smiley: Haha. What a cute nickname. :blush: Whenever you feel lonely, don’t hesistate to just drop by and maybe leave me a message or a post! :smiley: BP has become my family in the past year so I really wanna connect with other people here. :smiley: Good luck with your trading!

Hi Lybee, sorry to hear you’ve been scammed. Good luck with your journey