My New EA based on breakout strategy in EUR/USD 4 hour with result in video

hello brother,
I am using IC market and spread is max 1 pips (standard account) for ecn it is 0.1 but i prefer to use standard than ecn.

Hello chanakam2000,
I am going to share this ea after few weeks once i get good result in my live account.
I will update it here.
thanks
vijay

Hi,

Thank you !. Awaiting for it.

We shall see. The more you post, the more confident I am that this will fail. Your methods are unsound. But even if you lose a good chunk of money, you can learn something.

Hello bro,
It just sounds that you are negative minded person. You don’t know my method or strategy. How can you say it will fail ? I have recently joined this site that does not means i am new to forex. I am running forex training institute and have trained lots of trader.
Best regards
vijay parmar

Hi Vijaygpfx,

don’t mind the nay-sayers. I also once started a thread with the first results of an EA I programmed and got lots of comments of ‘senior’ members’ who had all kinds of criticism en negativity saying that it will fail and the test weren’t good enough. Anyway, that EA now made me 80% last year and I will start with a big group of investors very soon. So just ignore these comments, because it’s usually those people that have failed time and time again and only hope all others will fail also.
I also have created a 4H breakout EA which works, so I know it is perfectly possible. Just make sure to test it with TICK-data as standard Metaquotes data not always give results you can trust. You can use “Tickstory” for this (google it)

Best Regards

[QUOTE=strueli;595312]Hi Vijaygpfx,

don’t mind the nay-sayers. I also once started a thread with the first results of an EA I programmed and got lots of comments of ‘senior’ members’ who had all kinds of criticism en negativity saying that it will fail and the test weren’t good enough. Anyway, that EA now made me 80% last year and I will start with a big group of investors very soon. So just ignore these comments, because it’s usually those people that have failed time and time again and only hope all others will fail also.
I also have created a 4H breakout EA which works, so I know it is perfectly possible. Just make sure to test it with TICK-data as standard Metaquotes data not always give results you can trust. You can use “Tickstory” for this (google it)

Best Regards[/QUOTE
Hi strueli,
Thanks for postive response. It is the law of nature that whenever you start some thing there will be both positive and negative response. It is not in just forex but in any field of life.
regards
vijay

Please do not call me bro - that will never happen.

So you are a forex trainer. That puts you in a group with Dean Malone, Craig Harris and Steve Mauro. They run forex training courses as well. But none of them can trade, strange as it may seem. Their skill is being able to pile higher and deeper than anyone else. We shall see.

all good!
Hope to see this work on a real acc

Why so negative, non-bro?

As promised, i am putting my system in live and made few changes. Instead of 4 hour I am using daily chart for my EA.
I am testing it with $150 Account size and have already setup VPS SERVER for it.
With this system over a year it will convert $150 to at least more than 100K even in daily.
I have setup the account today for testing and also connected with myfxbook.

Best of Luck Sir. Everything is possible if you beleave…

Share your myfxbook ?

VIJAY PARMAR SYS 1 System | Myfxbook

The pair i have selected is EUR/USD,GBP/USD,USD/JPY AND AUD/USD

Thank you and good luck.

Good Luck for trading. !!!
Please dont forget to share your EA once your account is doubled .

Tnx

Oh dear. So much for $100,000. Down 7% in two days. This forex lark really isn’t as easy as back testing makes it look.

Bro time will tell you. Just wait for 1 month.

So it’s like 2017 and I am seeking help with breakout ea. I can’t seem to find an outcome to this tread. Can anyone fill me in on if it failed or nah? I am assuming it did because the fx book has been closed. Confirmation?

Can I get guidance to anyone that actually works