My offer to profitable traders

I have an offer to suggest to profitable traders. Would anyone be willing to give me signals at an offer of giving a certain percentage of my profits made to you. I’m willing to learn as well, but I would like to have some forex income while I learn and I think this would be a good way to do it. If interested message me and we can work something out.

1 Like

Andrew - Yes I’ll sell you signals - - pay me 25% of your profit and I’ll send you another one !

Sounds good ?

It’s NOT !

I’ll send yu a “Go long” or a “Go short” - There is no knowledge behind this - but I have a 50% chance of making money for nothing !

Check on “Derren Brown” - where he guarantees sending winning tips to Gamlers! (Horse racing as I remember)

You’re on a hiding to nothing here mate - WAY too trusting !

Sorry but this is not an industry which operates on “niceness” - It is cutthroat and “they” will rip you off given the slightest opportunity.

Be careful

3 Likes

I’m not very trusting and am very skeptical and protective against loss. I know what you mean when you say this is a cuthroat industry. I am protecting myself with such an offer because anyone only makes money from me if I make money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGsJszyrSM

You will not get any guaranteed signals through which you can make good volume of profit. It is waste of timing and also waste of money as well. There is no fixed formula of making money. With one formula someone is making good amount of profit and someone not. Again someone is doing short term trading where as other are doing long term trading. Things are not same for short term and long term trading.

Your better off trading with a professional signal service. I encountered one called ''We talk trade ". Who have a free android app that gives signals to trial it for free, I’m not advocating them only installed the app and thought it was interesting if that’s your thing. Rob Booker also has a club type atmosphere and membership service and he is very open and transparent, shares all his trades has a robot he advocates for trading the markets, and is a well respected member of the trading community. I have taken some of his courses and find him to be an amusing entertainer kind of bloke again not recommending anyone really but there are a lot options out there if that;s what you want to do.

1 Like

Maryo Charts thread on here gives free signals, he posts them here together with when he closes so you can work out his success rate. Dont expect daily signals, he only posts high probability signals
Alternatively, read the 3 Ducks System or Ribbon System threads for 2 easy to follow and simple to understand stand trading methods with decent success rates

2 Likes

What is “maryo charts thread”? Could you link me?

I couldn’t get the we talk trade app because it requires ios 10.0 or later.

Ok I use android, they are also on the web if you want to investigate further.

Well said, there’s quite a few professional signal service that also provides trade copier service. Some charges an annual fee but takes no % of your profits. there’s some that charge you a monthly fee and takes 15-20% of your profits. Best to shop around and compare their performance history.

regardless of which signal/copier service you use, they all seem to use the same third party solutions to copy their trades to yours, and require you to use Metatrader 4.

i would not give any recommendation which service to use, but my hint is to consider those that have written good books on forex trading. Go read their books and see if their shared knowledge benefits you.

You won’t learn anything if you only copy other’s trades. It won’t be good for you in the long run… If it was THIS easy (copy other’s trades, pay them monthly fees and I get profits) then EVERYONE would be extremely rich nowadays. Think about it.

1 Like

Try the search box top right

How will you judge their actually trading quality? Maybe you are going to scammed by a scammer if you don’t change your mind!

I think not. This is very protective against getting scammed.

Are you long-term trader or intra-day?

I don’t post signals or trades but I have posted strategy before now.

Sure, I’ll check out your strategy. I would prefer to trade on a swing trading basis holding for a week or two but it doesn’t really matter to me as long as the trading is profitable.

That’s all good. I used to be a keen swing trader but not highly effective. I found on looking back at my trades that I could only break in swing trading. But there was a core of trades that gave me all the profit per month or year, and this was the swing trades that opened in a continuing trend which continued further. Naturally, I gave up swing trading and became a trend-follower. It won’t work for everyone but its always worth looking back over past trades, but most especially the profitable ones.

What does your trend following strategy look like?