My offer to profitable traders

I couldn’t get the we talk trade app because it requires ios 10.0 or later.

Ok I use android, they are also on the web if you want to investigate further.

Well said, there’s quite a few professional signal service that also provides trade copier service. Some charges an annual fee but takes no % of your profits. there’s some that charge you a monthly fee and takes 15-20% of your profits. Best to shop around and compare their performance history.

regardless of which signal/copier service you use, they all seem to use the same third party solutions to copy their trades to yours, and require you to use Metatrader 4.

i would not give any recommendation which service to use, but my hint is to consider those that have written good books on forex trading. Go read their books and see if their shared knowledge benefits you.

You won’t learn anything if you only copy other’s trades. It won’t be good for you in the long run… If it was THIS easy (copy other’s trades, pay them monthly fees and I get profits) then EVERYONE would be extremely rich nowadays. Think about it.

1 Like

Try the search box top right

How will you judge their actually trading quality? Maybe you are going to scammed by a scammer if you don’t change your mind!

I think not. This is very protective against getting scammed.

Are you long-term trader or intra-day?

I don’t post signals or trades but I have posted strategy before now.

Sure, I’ll check out your strategy. I would prefer to trade on a swing trading basis holding for a week or two but it doesn’t really matter to me as long as the trading is profitable.

That’s all good. I used to be a keen swing trader but not highly effective. I found on looking back at my trades that I could only break in swing trading. But there was a core of trades that gave me all the profit per month or year, and this was the swing trades that opened in a continuing trend which continued further. Naturally, I gave up swing trading and became a trend-follower. It won’t work for everyone but its always worth looking back over past trades, but most especially the profitable ones.

What does your trend following strategy look like?

I’m looking for long-term trends on the dailies only. I have 3 mandatory criteria and then up to 9 optionals. To take a trade on a trend, it must have all 3 mandatories plus at least 6 optionals.

The mandatories are (for an uptrend) -
20EMA > 50EMA
50EMA sloping upwards
50 > 200EMA

The optionals will depend on the detail of your particular strategy but I look at the following and award an additional 1 or 2 or 3 points per criterion if seen -
e.g.
% of weekly closes, highs and lows above 50EMA in last 6mths
number of consecutive recent weekly closes above 50EMA
number of consecutive recent weekly bars completely above 50EMA
number of uptrends seen on other pair price charts for this base currency
number of recent consecutive weekly bars overlapped by most recent weekly bar (thinking of giving this a bit more emphasis with a “bonus point” if its very low).

The scoring idea allows me to quickly check the 20+ major pair charts plus some minors and exotics and quickly rank them so I can focus on the “best” - i.e. best for my strategy.

Initial stop would be at low of recent support zone. “Dynamic” stop kicks in if weakness shows in price against 20 and 5EMAs.

No TP.

Ignore resistance levels.

I aim to add a duplicate long when entry is exceeded by initial stop distance (pips from entry to stop). And again and raise stop by same pips each time price rises by the initial stop distance. This is aggressive, I don’t wait for a new buy signal and don’t close earlier trades when doing it.

Entries are any suitable candle formation once the set-up points are in place.

All in all, its pretty objective and simple to run.

People will simply send you the opposite of their trade
This way they hedge their bets and get back money when they lose

1 Like

What a good idea ! :sunglasses:

Hello Andrew,

I am a beginner as well and i did trade on money at first and then i realized it is quite hard to almost impossible to do it without good knowledge. First of all you need to understand what is going on a chart, because i can give you signals as someone else wrote here and the market can shift in another direction. There is no 100% profitable formula, it is important to understand what drawdown is, leverage and so on . What i would recommend is to download mt4 and create an account on oanda practice.

Start trading on your practice account for at least a year - take the babypips lessons and go through them at least a couple of times. I did it the old fashioned way with pen and paper and i am still in the process of learning, even though i trade on live. I have a good mentor who is teaching me how to trade which kinda gives me a better perspective. You need to understand the psychology behind all of this. You need to become immune to losses or winning trades.

It is a tough road but you can become succesful!

Be careful if you buy signals from the platform or mql5 or facebook/ig accounts. :smile:

Have a great day!

Hi, yes nothing beats learning and education. Having a mentor sounds good and is something that would appeal to me. Who is you mentor and are you paying him or her?

Hey Andrew,

No, i am not paying him. He is a very good friend of mine whos been doing this for 12 years now. I am just fortunate to know him. But before having him as my mentor i studied quite a lot until i found my trading style. But what i can tell you is that i still use my demo account so i can understand the logic behind the signal and why is taking those kind of decisions. So that is why i highly recommend to study. Even after half a year i am not that profitable on my demo account. I take high risks and usually the average hold of a trade is between 4hrs to 1 day, depending on how the market moves. Although i burned myself quite a few times , so proper risk management and money management is needed. Also now if you really want to invest for real in this and you want a signal and save the hassle, I would suggest a capital of minimum 5000$ with leverage 1:50 and remember that also signals represent high risks as you do not know the person behind it.

Hope my answer is good enough to convince you to study more!

Cheers,

Andrei

@AndrewJensen

Check the App Live Forex Signals by Massy Art for Android at Google Play Store.

But before using it blindly you have to build a trading system according to your trading style on a Demo account.

You may use/test the said App as a confirmation in addition to your preferred indicators

For example:

As you mentioned that you prefer to Swing Trade. Let suppose your main timeframe is 4H and the App is suggesting Buy signal on 4H chart.

Now before taking any Long position you must check the Daily as well as 1H time frame’s signals too. You should only take Long position if all the three time frames suggesting the same Buy signals.

Also use stop loss and trailing stop as per your R/R ratio.

It is a bad idea if you want to really learn the art of trading. Signals will make you more unstable as a trader. For trading psychology plays an important role. Subscribing to this kind of service while you are learning may harm you. Better to learn first and trade of your own. Hope it helps you.