My older brother led me here

So how does a man with a decade more of sports gambling experience move on to a different field? I might as well use this to learn something new and integrate my experiences from before.

So cheers to my brother. Hope this will work out!

Also, STONKS!

Let’s go.

With your background experience, IMO, scalping trading on the lower time frames would suit your mindset perfectly. Beware though, 90% of newbies fail, usually by not being able to control their emotions, and then overtrade or revenge trade to blow all of their capital.

Forex needs studying for at least 8 months to aim at least to become a breakeven trader, and it’s damn hard work for no guarantees, ever. That’s the reality.

Best of luck.

Will look into scalping trading. It’s funny what you stated also applied in my experiences. Emotions and revenge. lol!

Nothing is guaranteed but I will give it a shot.

Thank you sir. Cheers!

Welcome to the community, @stonkseycchii. I hope you take the time to study the basics before going straight to trading. I suggest you demo trade before starting a live account.

Yes, I need to learn the basics. So I might need some references or videos supplemental to learning.

Thanks for the welcome.

If making money is your sole aim, forex trading might not be a good option because it will also require you to lose your money. You can’t grow if you cannot lose money. Learn to keep your emotions aside and try to learn as much as you can before risking your money.

I saw STONKS and here to reply with :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: :open_hands:

But also that’s not really going to work for you in FX lol. Actually, not even with actual stonks.

Intrigued by the sports gambling experience! Which sport??

considering your experience, trading is perfect for you