My passion to become a professional trader

I have a passion for Forex most especially to become a professional trader and also to be able to impact the life of others I I know also that Forex can serve as one of my source of income

1 Like

That is a good start. You need to be passionate and focused in order to master the skills to trade Forex. The forex market is the hardest market to trade.

What experienced do you have and what part of the world do you come from??

Cheers

Blackduck

2 Likes

Welcoooome to BP @LoveofGod. :smiley: It’s nice to see that you wanna learn to trade but also help others out with the knowledge you’re gonna get. :blush: I sure hope you succeed! Good luck. :blush:

Hi @LoveofGod! Welcome to the community and I hope someday you’ll achieve your goals. Good luck!

I watched this video for the second time and perused his website and read online reviews and I am not convinced this guy is genuine. It appears that he is just openly telling you he is going to rip you off.

Cheers

Blackduck

1 Like

I had the same feeling but nevertheless in this seminar he talked about a lot of things retail traders do not know

Hi zrrsys

There was some things that Kreil said that I agree with. Smart money verses dumb money definately exists as does market manipulation by smart money to trap dumb money. I also agree that there are a lot of brokers that have a revolving door of new traders that become failed broke traders. However as I have stated in other posts retail traders in some cases are inexperienced and or poorly educated traders trying to compete in a market with some of the smartest minds in the world. That is a no win situation.

But looking at Kreil’s website there is nothing that tells you of course content and I feel that there is a push to get new traders into a mentoring programme. However there is no way of determining what the cost of that mentoring is prior to signing up. Also the courses are $3000 and without fully knowing what you are going to learn for your 3 grand makes me really suspicious.

All in all I think that it is a case of buyer beware.

Cheers

Blackduck

definitely

Welcome to babypips @LoveofGod. Hope you succeed in your goals. :blush: