My Price Action Trading Journal

Though not one of my main pairs of choice, I saw a great buy opportunity on the AU 4h and took it. A Setup#2 trade. Also at Weekly Support (Setup#1).

I couldn’t post two images in one post so here is the UC Short trade.

I feel better loading shorts below 1.3171 Weekly Resistance now acting as support.

Long EURJPY 1h Setup#2 (Sys2). Only one position at the moment. Waiting of 4H setup to add more.

Closed my UC with my EJ trade (not happy) to mitigate the risk.

Long EJ 4h Bullish Swing trade breakout.

Good Morning Journal.

So I gave away all my day 2 profits on the EU, UC & AU trades. EJ closed at entry price.

I need a trade explorer to keep track of trades, pips etc. Will either setup through myfxbook or something.

Long EU at 4H support created by Bullish bar Lows.

Long AU at 4H support level.

I entered lower, doubted the trade then entered later but still good for long.
Long EJ at 4H support level. Also buying off Daily breakout level at 127.27 bearish bar high.

Wow, that’s a lot of posts. Perhaps you could write a bit fewer but longer posts and organize them according to pairs or time windows?

1 Like

Trade update

Trade update

Trade update

Now short the USDCAD at the weekly resistance levels I have been monitoring for a few days now.

Happy to be out with profit…+433pips :relaxed:

Hi James,

A problem with that is that I can only post one image per post. I will see if i can find a better way of organizing the posts.

So, I have come to terms with some things about myself:

• I am NOT a Long term traders.
  • I do NOT like keeping trades overnight
  • I trade best on 4H charts.
  • I do better trading no more than 4 pairs at a time.
  • I don’t let profits run long enough.
  • My EDGE is picking S & R well.
  • I give back money to the market, fiddling with poor setups in low volume hours
  • I over trade most days.

Trying to figure how to best log these trades without overwhelming. Meanwhile…continuing to milk the UC, EU and AU.

Last set of trades for today.

Last set of trades closed +116pips.