-my-proof-profit-strategy -Swing and Trend Trading

JPY Pairs are in a Drawdown this week. Great time to look and maybe Open on daily chart. Look how
JPY is trending on Weekly/Monthly Chart.

If trading next week is great time to open long All pairs …Hit weekly Goal in couple days… and Get Out…

tabiuslee

I hope everyone’s trading has been exceptional . I have just opened up 3 Live $10,000 Accounts with FTMO.( have not started trading yet) I will show a copy of certificates as I pass each one. Basically just opening up All the pairs the trending on Day/Monthly chart .01 leverage starting Sunday and increasing lot size by .01 leverage until hit $250 goal for the week.

Nothing complicated…Market Milk and weekly Trade Analysis will give you your direction to open your trades.

tabiuslee

1 Like

curious choice, with 3 x $10k ones costing €120 more than a $50k one, but I’m sure we’re all wishing you good luck with these, and looking forward to further updates! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

i have been practicing on $10,000 accounts and keep passing on the demo’s so I am starting there. I plan on increasing over time. No longer in a hurry.

tabius lee

good luck, looking forward to positive updates :+1:

1 Like

This Month started off slower than last month will update soon. Non farm payroll and Fed Powell has put pairs in reversal as far as 14 and 7 day moving average need to hold.

tabius lee

I paused trading in December. Started back last week and did on average $100 per account on my FTMO. I basically was too much in hurry at first and lost at first. Market was nothing compared to last few months ending in 20023. I passed FTMO challenges like they were nothing. ( free trials) . No hurries–taking my time.

tabius lee