My Simple Strategy

If the strategy works for you, it is worth investing your time and money.

how this strategy perform on lower time frame?

This is something you will need to test for yourself. The timeframe you choose to trade should not make a difference. Cheers!

Weekly Review: Savaged!

1 Like

GBPCAD ALERT 16-04-21

USDCAD ALERT 16-04-21

EURAUD ALERT 19-04-21

AUDCHF ALERT 19-04-21

GBPAUD ALERT 19-04-21

NZDJPY ALERT 19-04-21

Would you need the current candle to close above the high of the previous candle high or would the current candle wick above the high of the previous be enough to meet the rule?

what a CLEAN strategy , one thing i know is that a strategy has to be simple and clean just like this one!

Stick to your strategy. This is the best thing you can do when you go in the live market.

Please an this strategy be used on a smaller time frame like 15 mins and 5 mins?

Can using in comodity, gold or silver?

Do you guys recommend using 2 strategies at a time? Because I want to try this one, and I already have one that a friend recommended to me. I don’t know if you’ve ever heard of swing trading strategies; you can check it out. I was introduced to it recently, and I want to try it too. But I see some people in this forum do not recommend us using two strategies at a time. Honestly, if I try this one and fail, I’ll know that forex trading is not for me, and I’ll give up completely. Maybe start investing in stocks, although I have no idea about it, but I know I can and will learn. But which one is easier to lose money? Trade or investment?

You can use 2 strategies at the same time aslong as you take the trades as per your trading plan. With regards to this thread, the YouTube channel has been closed down so he might have blown his account. Maybe demo it first!

1 Like

@tradeforex077
It happens to many strategies that makes sense.
They work very well for 2 months.

1 Like

What is the % loss on average before your stop loss 14 period ATR gets hit?

I can’t seem to view your videos can you drop your YouTube link for me?

I can’t see the videos as well, could you please leave a link?