My "Stay Green" Journal

Short nzdjpy. Taken because of 2 breakeven trades today. This is moving so fast the trade is already protected.

Stopped at entry yet another time :28:

back in 40 minutes

Long gbpjpy.

Long audjpy.

Buy limit nzdusd @ 0.7301, sl 0.7276, tp 0.73516
Buy limit nzdjpy @ 88.751, sl 88.501, tp 89.253

note: I was just too tired to post these earlier.

Before posting the results for day 6. I must mention this nzdusd trade I took on Day 5 after closing off which resulted in -25pips and a closing balance of $33.99.
Day 5 nzdusd trade:

Now the results for Day 6. While I became much more confident with my system and improved a whole lot in protecting my trades. I broke my system and money management rules with the gbpjpy trade which resulted in an expensive loss which , even though I recovered, has me overall a little down on my starting balance. I am however happy that I am now confident enough to use more limit orders, and walk away from the trades, which allows them to run their full course. I hope to continue on the same path and only improve in the coming weeks. I took 12 trades, however it was really technically 7 trades as 5 got stopped at entry so I took those as opportunities to take additional trades.

[B]# of trades: 12

of winners: 9

pips profit: +207.2pips
%profit: 41%
current balance: $47.95[/B]

Day 6:

Long nzdusd.

stopped +0.3pips

Long usdjpy.

trade protected

stop @ +20pips

stopped [B]+20.4pips[/B]

Long audjpy.

Long nzdusd.

closed trades 3 and 4 for [B]-5.8pips[/B]. I don’t like the way these look. Will wait.

Long nzdjpy.

Buy limit on nzdusd.

trade protected.

order cancelled.