My Target 1 Million Euros

I have started to trade 5 years back since then i have made 400,000 euros
i always started with 10,000 eur’s and when it reach upto 60,000 or 70,000 i withdraw back all…
i have my own techniques to trades and i would definitely share here soon.
for now i am gonna put here a screenshot of today ongoing trades.

take care

9 Likes

How long did you try before you become consistently profitable. I mean from the point you know nothing, start learning till the point you won your 1st pot of gold?

You sound like my kind of trading style.

i tried it before start on live trading almost for 3 months …
i started then my real account first with 1,200 euros and brought it upto 10,000.that took me in fact about 6 months to do.
but then i was so confident that since then i trade not less then 2 standard lots in a single trade.
i’m a new user caus of that i unfortunately can’t upload latest screenshots of my trades.

Can you tell, please,what is your strategy,indicators you use and timeframe?I am trading for 6 months had not made any profit yet.
Very grateful for respond

1 Like

honestly speaking … my trigger for a trade is sma + ema + SR + Fibonacci … all these elements i mix in an hour and place a trade …
i believe … you cannot work on someones system
that system i developed myself in years ,
there isn’t any key to enter a trade … everytime i enter in a trade with a different criteria … :slight_smile:

i am deliberately waiting for the time when i can post a pictures of my trades … as i am new here and not yet allowed …

May i know what is the period you use for the sma. Any shift? and line construct is close/close or something else? Do you use multi time frame or just the 1 hour chart? How do you apply the fibo level?

Hi
i use 100 and 200 sma’s for a longer trend
13 and 26 ema’s for a short trend …
i see Daily chart …1 hour … m15 ( entry chart )

fibo is completely a subjective , every person has its own way to use … when i would start to post my charts here then you will get in an instant …

A Screenshot of my ongoing trade…

2 Likes

Thanks for the screenshot. So i assume S/R level are your target and stoploss level? Do you enter a trade at the exact moment the candlestick close, right after faster MA cross the slower MA?

so new position of my running trades …

2 Likes

Hi you could make 2 trades with AUDUSD, first entry was on 28th Aug and 2nd entry setup was on 4th Sep, bot at same price, first setup exit was on 0.7995 and 2nd had same exit position 0.7995…and again AUDUSD can touch it’s first Pivot Point support 0.7950, so wait for a 3rd setup with AUDUSD @0.7950 go long,
it’s just my opinion brother.

1 Like

thanks for your Opinion brother
its same Trade on AUDUSD … look carefully … :slight_smile:

so Current position of open Tardes … $$$$$
i am gonna close couple of them manually

2 Likes

Waiting for the strategy to be shared :slight_smile:

Thanks Adnan. You are so transparent and logical. Like you said everybody must put in time to develop his own strategy.
Great.

Share Adnan share!
Let’s all get into winning.

1 Like

thanks for your appreciation
i had to say it to being an honest … i work in a trading house as well as a fund manager … give lectures as well on trading styles … honestly … you can take tips … but at the end of the day you have to develop your on strategy.
see the chart and i’ll be here to answer any question regarding that…

regards

Hi guys …
so couple of running Trades …
AUDJPY is gonna give us good BUY opportunity … think about it… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Adnan and welcome to the forum. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am curious, do you trade during news and I mean on very important news releases when the market is going crazy and for how long do you keep orders opened?
On the side note, I totally agree with you that we cannot entirely use someone else’s strategy and we should try to develop our own although it might take several years to make it profitable.

1 Like

Hi sebastian …
thanks for your comments
i never ever see the news , i just see Chart…
Chart tells you the sentiments …emotions … inclination of Investors …
and thats all about fx … :slight_smile:
look at my last trade picture … and look at usdjpy trade … look that if it was LONG or SHORT …
and look now where usdjpy is … :slight_smile:
set MA’s on your chart to tell you the trend … and SR …thats it …

2 Likes