USDCAD - BUY

LOSE

CHFJPY - SELL

WIN

1 Like

GBPUSD - SELL

WIN

USDCAD - SELL

This is a stupid trade, mid range, very low probability, I’ll use this as a reminder not to ‘diddle in the middle’…:roll_eyes::gun:

LOSE

EURCAD - BUY

LOSE

EURJPY - SELL

NZDCAD - BUY

WIN

1 Like

CHFJPY - SELL

LOSE

Hey man,
How you doing ?

Congratulations on your wins yesterday.

I was busy with work this week so could not trade.

Check you USDCAD I can see Buy entry forming up… what is your say?

Hi @Orangebear2 it’s a mixed week for me results wise; I’m about even but 12% up this month so can’t complain…
What do you do for work?
I’m at a PC all day anyway so I sneak the odd bit of chart time in here and there :wink:

USDCAD - I actually considered this chart yesterday and in my opinion, to maximise the probability, I’d probably avoid the buy until we get closer to that lower range boundary price seems to be respecting. Indicators are useful but there’s a much bigger buying pressure at that lower trendline I suspect. So, that blue box would be my area of interest; I’d like to see some tight consolidation there then a strong break upwards followed by a retest of that consolidation zone. I’ll probably be on vacation at that point annoyingly lol…

1 Like

Waiting to see what happens in this little area on GU as I know you like to trade the cable @Orangebear2
What are your thoughts?

1 Like

@BenP I have a construction business, so at times I have to visit the sites.

Yesterday I took Gu sell trade which gave me 40 pips. And that is all I could do this week.

Thank you for USDCAD analysis. I am already in a buy trade at 1.27463 and Sl at breakeven. Looking for 20 pips from this trade.

We can expect a buy trade in GU from 1.2145 to 1.2130… But I would want to have perfect entry to safely move my sl to BE :sweat_smile:

EURGBP - SELL

WIN

Good luck with it - I hope it works out. It’s a retracement play so you’ve every chance of bagging the 20pips. I favour the moves in the direction of trend, that way there’s always a chance you’ll surf a monster move :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha - I feel we’re both eagle eyes on GU right now… patience is key

@BenP :rofl: yes, my sniper is aimed at GU.

1 Like

CADJPY - SELL