Trade 2: -30 :face_vomiting:
Comments:

Currency Pair: EUR/NZD
Long/Short: SHORT
Pips Gained/Lost:
Trade 1: -100
Trade 2: -100
Comments:

Hey hows it going what are you using for your exir? Only just found this thread! Always happy to share algo’s ive completed mine and always on the look out to improve

hi @gyyhjjuuhh I’ve had a bit of a stinker these last few days, but OK overall - I’m blaming the market volatility :wink:
I tend to just use major support and resistance generally, although I do have an MT4 template setup with RVI indicator just in case I catch something big and don’t know when to get out… I’m still early days with my trading so I tend to take profits early, until I have a huge account I can relax with :slight_smile:
How are you finding the current markets? Are you seeing regular success?

If you had asked me this a week ago i would’ve said i was having the best trades of my life, This past week worst trades of my life haha, a combination of market volitality and poor psychology going into trades, ive got myself into abit of a hole next week hopefully ill be in a better position.

I use the RVI for entries and a guidance for exits, I use a number of other inidcators to assist my judgemment when entering a trade, constantly looking for better ones and i found your forum thread

Well if it’s of any use then great - to be honest I’ve found keeping this as a journal useful in a way that might help you. I’m always answerable to the posts I make and that adds a layer of caution and analysis to each trade. If I’m wrong, but it looked right on here I’m less bothered; If it looked wrong when I posted (which it sometimes does and I usually note as such) I kick myself lol.
A lot of my approach is a mix of nononsense forex (VP) and lately @The_Baller’s 10K gamble page - it’s major S/R levels with respect to existing long term trend. That’s the principle anyway…
Likewise - I’m hoping for a turnaround in fortunes asap!

Currency Pair: NZD/JPY
Pips Gained/Lost: :roll_eyes:
Trade 1: -30 pips
Trade 2: -30 pips
Comments:

I have something similar in excel, documenting why and when i entered a trade including a screenshot of when i entered etc. I dont have the balls to put them online yet haha. Likewise, i follow the NNFX way, credit to VP, i started in December/January.

Do you you have discord?

This is the thing, by putting yourself in that position you’re answerable to your choices. Some of mine are total disasters :joy: but I’m learning and if I waited until mine were the results of a pro, I wouldn’t need the journal…

I went on there once or twice ages ago, I just found myself disappearing into an indicator ‘vortex’. I decided I’d prefer to ‘read’ the chart rather than muck about with indicators. They do fascinate me, I enjoyed testing them but only with the promise of finding the holy grail; which I’m not sure even exists.

Currency Pair: GBP/USD
Long/Short: LONG
Pips Gained/Lost: :smiley:
Trade 1: +34 pips
Trade 2: -20 pips
Comments:

Currency Pair: USD/JPY
Pips Gained/Lost: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Trade 1: -30 pips
Trade 2: -30 pips
Comments:

Currency Pair: CAD/JPY
Long/Short: LONG
Pips Gained/Lost: :sweat_smile:
Trade 1: +30 pips
Trade 2: 0 pips SL
Comments:

Currency Pair: USD/CAD
Pips Gained/Lost: :smiley:
Trade 1: +36 pips
Trade 2: 0 SL
Comments:

How many pips is a smiley face and how many is an angry face?