My technical 'HyperTrend' strategy journal

GBPAUD SHORT

WIN
Revised T1 take profit due to further zone analysis suggested risk of reversal pre take profit.

AUDUSD - LONG

LOSE

GBPUSD - SHORT

WIN

AUDCAD LONG

LOSE

AUDCHF SHORT

Stupid trade. Keep it simple stupid…

WIN

AUDUSD SHORT

Not one for trendlines generally, but this confluence seems interesting.

WIN

EURUSD SHORT

Again trendline confluence of what could be a poor entry to a supply zone. Should have waited for an entry at the top of the wicks but might get lucky catching the move.

FS - entered the trade the wrong way! First and last time I do that!!!

LOSE

Got the chance to revenge trade the sh1t out of EURUSD…

LOSE.

I hate EURUSD

GBPUSD - LONG

WIN

Hope it works out for you. I’d very strongly be in the short boat for that pair. What makes you think that incredibly strong trend is reversing?

Thanks @chesterjohn, there’s a previous area of accumulation (left of rectangle), confirmed by the subsequent buy zone (centre of rectangle) both times big fish pushed hard north so I betted on the same again…
Take profit one hit, stop to entry and off we go. As you say, it may not last long but I was bored.
I’m no pro but this could even be a decent Wykov play actually…

Certainly looks like you caught a nice move. Don’t think it’ll continue, but it was a nice retracement to catch

1 Like

GBPAUD - LONG

Forgot to add this one earlier. Take profit 1 taken.

WIN

AUDNZD - SHORT

Got mesmerised by the confluence of this level - I know not to try and pick a top so not holding out much hope; still, its a sell zone and overbought…

EURNZD - LONG

Put this on last night but couldn’t be bothered to journal so here it is. TP1 taken…

WIN

AUDCAD - SHORT

WIN

NZDUSD - SHORT

WIN

As a self taught trader, these stats are satisfying; but it should serve as encouragement to the whole community.
Stick with it traders, the game IS playable.

GBPNZD - LONG

This one is looking shaky…

Came good in the end… WIN

EURAUD - SHORT

WIN

EURAUD - SHORT

WIN

NOTE:: ECB rate day - tighten stops on Euro trades…