My technical 'HyperTrend' strategy journal

Yeah, I am hoping that news may give us spike to the buy area for us to execute. Still need many confirmations. :nerd_face:

1 Like

What is you say on EU?

That’s the obvious play isn’t it; which considering this is EURUSD will almost definitely not be how things play out lol…
I’ll be looking at the 1.00500 level for an entry on the initial move up…

1 Like

GBPCAD - LONG

WIN

NZDCHF - LONG

LOSE

GBPUSD - BUY

WIN

I am putting a pass on this one ! :sweat:

LOL it was hard work waiting, I got in at the bottom of the structure forming. Just need a push upwards now…

1 Like

GBPJPY - BUY

WIN

Hi @BenP Gu went up last night … How was your trade?

Hope you made profit.

What are the updates of GU and EU?

Do you trade Gold?

EURJPY - LONG

LOSE

EURNZD - SHORT

LOSE

AUDUSD - LONG

LOSE

Good morning.
For me EU is ranging and not something I want to be involved in until a directional trend is in.
If you forced me to speculate I wouldn’t be surprised to see a return to the buy zone at parity; I may consider getting on then…

GBPUSD I am still in the second part of my trade from yesterday having taken profit.
Indicator is showing overbought though and it is whipsawing lower as we speak so it’s possible I’ll get a non runner for trade two this time (stop to entry). Always worth having a look at higher time frames to see how much room there is perceivably left in a move, yknow…

I AM still in a lovely USDJPY trade that is absolutely PUKING its guts up :rofl: so that’s quite cool…

1 Like

@BenP Good luck for UJ trade.

Thank you so much for the updates. :innocent:

1 Like

GBPNZD - SHORT

MANUAL EXIT BREAK EVEN

1 Like

I am also Short on GZ. I am looking for 30 to 45 pips max out of it.

I think it’s at a decent level with lots of room down below. Overbought on the daily chart too :+1::crossed_fingers:

GBPAUD- SELL

WIN

CHFJPY - SELL

WIN