My tips for noobs

Yes, you are right not only for Forex trading but learning is inevitable for every kind of profession.

Well said, get ideas from the other experienced traders and create your own strategy just don’t simply copy others, if you are actually willing to learn trading.

It’s a complicated issue , generally we think only learning can bring good result in Forex trading but practically in spite of having great learning approach god result will not come at all without having a regular practice.

for practice i always prefer demo account still i am using demo to taste my strategies.

1 Like

Great tips for a beginner like me, what i exactly needed. Thank you very much

1 Like

Yes, I feel the same that you need to trust in yourself as you are responsible for your decisions. No one cares to give you profit as here everyone wants to profit himself. You have to do work hard in order to make a place for yourself among the successful traders. Thank you!

1 Like

It was hard to switch from demo to live account first, but after some months first income was received

My advise for noobs is to think thouroughly before entering into the forex world. Forex is a very unforgiving place. It doesn’t spare anyone with its wrath. Don’t be under the impression that forex will easily make you a rich money. There are a lot of curvy paths in the journey.

Well exceptions are always there as unlikely as they may seem. Although most of the traders I have seen usually take years before they become"savvy". As for me I have a long journey ahead of me, learning something everyday. My pace may be slow but I like it.

Learn at your own pace and don’t worry about what others do. Check the Babypips school here, there is a lot of helpful information.

For a noob like me who is yet to graduate from school of pipsology, you are making forex trading sound scary

I did check out Babypips school It is quite good no doubt and has been instrumental in clearing many of my concepts which have helped me to trade better. But learning is a process that never stops whether you are a beginner or an experienced trader.

1 Like

Oh, absolutely. Trading is a vast topic, a lifetime is not enough to learn everything there is to know about it, as far as I am concerned.

this is really sound advice

Very good written advice. It hard to disagree that you can learn only while you practicing so it is not the best thing to look above somebody’s shoulder but follow your pace. Also I like the idea of mentorship of the professional traders but sometimes it is not easy to find one, who is willing to help you.

Yeah baby! Traders trending!

KC

Some great information here - thanks

in practice it is very boring and saturating. I need refreshing eye and brain.

This is so informative- EVERYONE NEW TO TRADING SHOULD READ THIS.

Thank you for all your suggestions. It’s become a passion in my life.

1 Like