My tips for noobs

success can be an easy task , if you have enough capital and you know how to manage money. that’s all

success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.

great post, thanks…a noob:)

If you really want to learn how to trade and invest, you need the core principles.

Can you please elaborate what actually core principle in Forex trading ?

For Hadden and others, this article here lays out some of the key principles you should be incorporating into your trading

3 Likes

My tip for noobs is to be mentally and psychologically for the burden of forex trading. Trading takes a toll on your body and mind. Trading tests the character and will of a man. So, don’t come into this world if you are not strong enough.

Hm, I think it’s possible to become quite savvy in only 4-5 months. Of course, that would take a master course and regular expert feedback but still. What is not advisable is to “go live” on your own without substantial background in trading.

I have never met anyone who has become what I would call “savvy” in trading in five months, but I guess everything is possible.

2 Likes

It’s not easy option, & not available to all.

1 Like

Actually, does anyone know good examples of traders livestreaming their trades?

There are plenty of copytrading services, but I haven’t seen actual livestreaming, come to think about it.

Yes, you are right not only for Forex trading but learning is inevitable for every kind of profession.

Well said, get ideas from the other experienced traders and create your own strategy just don’t simply copy others, if you are actually willing to learn trading.

It’s a complicated issue , generally we think only learning can bring good result in Forex trading but practically in spite of having great learning approach god result will not come at all without having a regular practice.

for practice i always prefer demo account still i am using demo to taste my strategies.

1 Like

Great tips for a beginner like me, what i exactly needed. Thank you very much

1 Like

Yes, I feel the same that you need to trust in yourself as you are responsible for your decisions. No one cares to give you profit as here everyone wants to profit himself. You have to do work hard in order to make a place for yourself among the successful traders. Thank you!

1 Like

It was hard to switch from demo to live account first, but after some months first income was received

My advise for noobs is to think thouroughly before entering into the forex world. Forex is a very unforgiving place. It doesn’t spare anyone with its wrath. Don’t be under the impression that forex will easily make you a rich money. There are a lot of curvy paths in the journey.