My trading dramatically improved when I

Stuck to my trading plan and only took trades with 2 or more confluence.

1. Know the Markets.
  2. Make a Plan and Stick to It.
  3. Practice.
  4. Forecast the “Weather Conditions” of the Market.
  5. Know Your Limits.

yes me too ,i lost quite a lot of money before understanding the concept of support/resistance .How relevant they are, compared to things which are practically worthless knowledge

I quit letting fear drive trading decisions(still fight it).
Figuring out the strategy was the easy part. It’s the emotions for me.

Not investing more than I can afford as the emotions that go with this make trading a hard game

…stopped follow my hunches and stop using my mental powers to tell the price where to go.

Learning from mistakes is the best way of improving thyself. New traders ignore their mistakes the most.

Yes brother, strategy development should be the target of all traders because successful trading depends on successful strategy.

1 Like

Please do you mean it’s more important to focus on perfecting how to identify major support and resistance point are more important in the journey

welcome to the forum, @FTHscalper34

he said that 9 years ago and hasn’t been online here for over 2 years, so he may not reply to you(?)

my guess is that he meant more or less that, and was perhaps also implying that people will do better when they start looking at actual, price-demonstrated support and resistance, and stop trying to use indicators as a substitute for them

i may be wrong, but that seems to me to fit what he said - and i’ve certainly heard loads of long-term-successful career traders saying it :wink:

practice is important , no way to deny . but as a best part of trading i always like to trade a micro account instead of demo.

1 Like

Followed My rules which provide my edge

3 Likes

…when I started using higher timeframes and quitted using indicators.

1 Like

I removed emotion from my trading (by using pending trades set at certain limits within my identified support and resistance area).

1 Trading only one currency pair
2 Trading only one setup
3 Stopped closing my trades prematurely

1 Like

When i finished the whole course how to trade forex on babypips, even if I don’t trade fx but crypto)

1 Like

My trading improved big time when I:

• Focused on one trading method I believed in.
  • Always had a reason before making a trade
  • Did backtesting to fine-tune my strategy.
  • Got a handle on my emotions
3 Likes

My trading improved when I focused on the process more then the profits.
What came naturally after that decision was to increase timeframes, slowdown, do a top down analysis and execute only on pairs where I know something is going to happen.

2 Likes

Newbie here.

You got a trade plan you can share? The template?

welcome to the forum, Chris

the post to which you’re responding was made more than 9 years ago and that member hasn’t been online here for over 4 years, so he may not reply to you, but there are plenty of others here to interact with :wink:

1 Like