My trading goal for 2024

Hello, @ria_rose, EURUSD is a very good major pair for traders. Some time ago I also often traded in EURUSD, but now I focus more on GBPUSD. With a setting of 200 MA, likely are you doing for long term trading? Hopefully you get maximum profit and meet target expectations.

1 Like

Thank you sooo much! :blush: I try to trade long-term. But I’m afraid my account balance isn’t long-term-trade-ready yet. :sweat_smile: Just curious though. What made you switch from EURUSD to GBPUSD? :smiley:

Good thing

I feel like it’s been so long since I last updated this thread, but I want to slowly ease back into it. :blush: As I’ve mentioned on another thread, I’m once again trying out the HLHB system. :open_mouth:

For those who are probably not familiar with the HLHB system, it’s this one that I found here from Hucklekiwii Pip, maybe 3 years ago when I started. :blush:

I’ve been told that the settings of the EMAs might be too tight so I’m currently trying out different settings to see which one works best for me. :thinking: Wish me luck! :blush:

Tbh, I told a good friend that I’m scared of posting about my trading because even after all this time, I wouldn’t say I’m a successful or consistently profitable trader. :sweat_smile: I was scared people would judge me and ridicule me for being a failure LOL but I’ve decided that this is the community where I feel the most safe and accepted. So if I can’t share the ups and A LOT OF DOWNS in my trading journey :sweat_smile: , then I can’t share them anywhere. :sweat_smile:

Please bear with me! :pray:

I’m currently watching the EURUSD. :thinking: I’m not sure about the direction yet, but I’m hoping price continues to go up. :pray:

I’m currently monitoring using the HLHB with 10 and 20 EMAs btw. :open_mouth:

So I’ve decided to open a quick long position for the EURUSD. :open_mouth: I got in @ 1.06961.I put my SL @ 1.06226 and my TP @ 1.07541. :open_mouth: It’s still currently in the green, and looking bullish on my system. Anyone else long for this pair? :blush:

I’m worried price would move against me so I’m going to adjust my SL before I go to bed tonight. :sweat_smile: I don’t wanna wake up to a stopped out trade. :sweat_smile:

Another system that I would want to try out since it’s also pretty close to the crossover system that I’m already using. :thinking: If you guys have any recommendations on systems and strategies, I would love to hear about them! :blush:

It doesn’t help that the OP has been banned, but this was recommended by a friend. :sweat_smile:

Moving my SL to 1.06643. :blush:

good luck with your trade! :blush:

1 Like

We’re all on the same journey! Of course, share what you feel comfortable with. But every single person who attempts trading experiences the same challenges: understanding a strategy, live application, emotional control, etc. We may have different life circumstances, but the struggle is the same.

Anything you’re embarrassed about, there are tons of people embarrassed about it as well.

Trade on!

1 Like

Hi guuuuys! :blush: Sorry if I wasn’t able to give an update on this trade. :sweat_smile: But I hit my TP! :blush: It’s not much but I thought it was a good start. :blush: I got a bit overconfident though so I did open another long trade for this pair right after hitting my TP. :sweat_smile: I ended up with a loss for that trade since price started to move the other direction.

Thank youuu! :blush: Good luck with yours too, if you have any open ones at the moment. :blush:

Thanks for the support, dushimes! :blush: I’m a bit more comfortable sharing my trades now because of the support you guys have given! :blush:

I’m currently monitoring EURUSD again. :thinking: There’s a possibility that my MA’s would once again cross so I’m probably going to be waiting for a bit. :sweat_smile:

I checked my 1H chart and my MAs have already crossed on that time frame but I’m worried I’d be going in again too early. :open_mouth:

That is good to hear. You are definitely in the top 10% of traders when you are brave enough to post your trades before the results are known. As you well know, when somebody posts trades on here after the event, they look like scammers, and may well be. I am praying for your good success, and for that living room suite to come to you in 2024. :pray: :star_struck:

3 Likes

way to go! :joy:

1 Like