My trading journal with FXOpen

Good morning world, nice still have the chance to continue life, forex still becomes my part-time business, why I interesting in forex because this is one online business where we can work from home, make money from home, and take a risk from home. flexible time and we can use automatic trading software.

Yesterday order based EA already closed, but ea open new order now, still buy, meanwhile my position CHFJPY I close manual in this morning, because I see the price already reach a peak based history, it could become a resistance zone, although possible to break high and continue bullish.

The gold movement is also interesting, yesterday’s price move uptrend and did not last long then pride decline again, but after that the price again to bullish and success break high. I get profit in gold with the buy, but I do not realize if I attached ea Dark Venus in xauusd, its open sell, when I am looking weird and check them, I barely realize if ea open trades, I close manually its order because I see bulls very strong.

Good morning world, still happy had the time to come back again to my trading journal, still like as usual, not yet breakfast or drink a coffee, but grateful already drinking white water, I just think if drink much white water is good for health. Health is included biggest wealth in our life. Use health before sick as well as possible.

Yesterday I am try in Gold with the sell option, but hit stop loss, my assumption price gold was already in the resistance zone-based BB line, and this morning, again I am trying to use a sell stop below the price, stop loss is always used. Meanwhile my EA open buy and sell order right now, buy order opened yesterday, and sell order barely opened.

Good morning everyone, Monday has come, just now I come back again to my trading journal. This morning I just want to say if my wife get sick and my children were crying, my time for them and now I had time to check my account.

Still left one position today opened by my EA, sell stop on gold end with success, target profit hit, meanwhile buy order in EURUSD already closed hit the target. Now I am trying again on Gold, buy limit on a lower band with strict stop loss, my prediction the price will more reversal, but before the price will retrace to down first, my prediction may be wrong.

Hello world, good morning everyone, I come back again this morning to update my trading journal, already breakfast now, eat a snack but have not yet drink coffee, no problem, happy minds will make me healthier, make sure if we as perfect creation as a human, our body designed perfectly to protect from disease, although there are different each other level protection.

On this morning I see my EA open buy order, meanwhile, the previous sell already hit the target, and I am lost in gold, my pending order hit but also hit stop loss, and now I try again to open buy on Gold with a market order, stop loss still used, If price rising and not hit stop loss, my target is previous high about 1793,

Good morning world, come back again to my trading journal, quiet too late, my children disturb me, so I leave the chart and play with my kids.

Yesterday I have to buy a position on Gold, my target was not achieved but I cut profit manually because I see a reversal pattern occurs, my ea also open sell, and this morning I close manually because I think bullish dominant in the market, and buy position already closed hit target. Now I try again to open Buy on gold with stop loss, my target about 1780 as previous high

Good morning world, I am not updating the journal yesterday, because I am on busy days, picking up one of my family going to a medical checkup at the hospital.

My gold position buy to hit the target again, and thanks to God still give the chances to learn trading, now my EA open buy order, and I am trying again in gold with use pending order sell limit based upper band line that in my prediction become good resistance zone, and out stop loss above the line, so this is tight stop loss.

Good morning world, the time passed quickly, now already come to Monday, the market forex is open again after weekend two days off.

There is a small gap in EURUSD, but seems now the gap already covered, buy position already closed hit the target, but on another side, the sell limit on gold also triggered but hit stop-loss, I try to switch and modify the stop-loss break-even point, but hit stop loss, so profit and loss are zero. Now my ea open sell, actually this order opened since last week on Friday, but still floating till now.

Good morning world, come back again to my trading journal, still like as before, wake up and turn on the computer and take a look at the chart.

My trading position yesterday ea open sell Marti, the price going up awhile but eventually drops again, and all two sell order by ea already closed now, in XAUUSD, I am trying to open buy, also when I see the price slowly rising, and after getting some profit I closed, now no any open trades, my ea also not yet an open account, but in Gold again I try to use pending order buy limit based MA line 20 as my prediction act support zone level.

Good morning world, keep smiling and be happy and full of peace, although sometimes world like is not fair to us, life needs to keep striving and struggle to move forward. The struggle is compulsory, and accept all result positive minds.

Yesterday trading. EA open buy and sell. When sell order closed and hit the target, buy order opened and ea open again buy order martingale based, I am let the order yesterday because I think the price will retrace, and I closed all order now because worried later downtrend will continue.

In gold, yesterday limit order hit, but I am too late to exit, the order hit stop loss, and again I am open sell, use stop loss, and eventually hit the target, waiting for retracement again open buy on gold, and this morning I close order in profit. not bad.

My ea open buy order on this morning, still hold position, meanwhile, on gold, try to use buy limit at low zone 1785. use stop loss and target.

Good morning world. nice day

Updated my trading journal, my previous buy based ea closed hit profit, when trying buy on gold two times loss and one profit, profit loss still balanced, today morning ea not yet open any trades, meanwhile put pending order on gold buy limit based support zone

Good morning world, the sun shines gloomily this morning, cloudy weather overshadows the sky which is starting to look dim.

Back to my trading journal, yesterday I am work manually on Gold, while letting ea work on EURUSD, I open few order yesterday, but the result still balanced, profit and loss ratio still in zero profit loss, use scalping trading with support and resistance based

Meanwhile, the surprising movement occurs on EURUSD, the price surging very strong and formed new high, my Open sell yesterday, but because I worried if uptrend was very strong and continue today, it will drag sell order, so I closed manually cut loss.

Now there is no single position opened, Friday market often confusing because of random movement

Good morning world, I come back again in my trading journal, it rain last night around my place, now cool, but it’s okay, back to the chart.

Friday market is very wild after Thursday EURUSD formed new high and very strong bullish, but Friday market the price drops drastically and success to a formed new low, candle body larger than the previous candle.

Now price in correction time, but my ea not yet open order, meanwhile in Gold, I open buy and now in floating, i just modify stop loss in break-even point, so if the price drops again, it will hit stop loss. but if bullish, my target around price level 1797 or take look further movement, usually, I become impatient if too long time not achieved target.

Good afternoon world, just now I have spare time back to my trading journal,

Today’s weather is cloudy in our area, it was raining before but now it has let up.

Just to update the gold trading position, I have cut a profit even though the target has not been reached because there is a correction at this time which is at medium-high and low. While my EA is scalping on EURUSD today it is open buy and I am also trying to open a pending buy limit order on gold, assuming the price will go down first before continuing to be bullish.

Good afternoon world, today I am too late to come back update my trading journal, my children need me behind them, but no problem, one advantage forex I can trade and monitor the chart at any time, thank you forex, your flexible time help in my daily life.

I just want to update my current position, there is three active order on EURUSD, two orders by ea buy and sell, and one order by me sell order, but seems today’s market is sideways, not yet too much movement and floating remain same.

Yesterday I face several losses in gold, pending order hit stop loss and now I am put pending order based BB line, H4, still to far from the current price.

Hello good morning world, I was happy to come back again in my trading journal, I don’t think if this will become a long journey, but as I can possible to trying to survive in this market, I know this market is very cruel, in addition, if we work based emotion, so when face loss, I don’t care as long as still protect loss with risk management. I think I have good progress so far because never face to margin call account anymore.

The next expectation is to increase the balance in account slowly, this may be no easy task, but the struggle is better than sitting and down without do nothing, Forex business still exist and who knows will become great income for life, babypips help me to learn forex better, thank you babypips, and FXOpen also giving good service so far, thank you, very appreciate and wish your company will success forever.

Update my position today, my ea open two order buy and sell and still floating, yesterday I face loss in gold but then switching to open sell because the trend down more tends to dominant, and gratefully get profit on gold to recover the previous loss.

Hello world, today morning my feeling less good, yesterday my account faced some losses on gold and EURUSD, EA open martingale based with increasing lot size because it make me in anxiety hence I close manually in a loss position, and another position on Gold also face several times loss. now account balance decreased because no gain profit, although yesterday market seems very good, GBPJPY and GBPUSD have good movement, but I am trying to focus on gold and EURUSD based ea.

Today, no position opened, but I am put pending order sell limit on gold because I have a reason if this is a high-level zone as resistance.

Good afternoon world, almost three days I have not to update my trading journal, during these days I face bad trading results, most bad trades with trading on XAUUSD because I am trying to use tight stop loss, all my pending orders hit stop loss and decreasing balance in the account. Meanwhile my EA open only two orders, although hit target but my loss in gold still not covered.

Now I am trying again on gold with pending order buy limit tight stop loss, not yet hit, meanwhile my EA has not yet opened new entry.

Good morning world, very cool on this morning, I am checking to my chart again, no position opened on EURUSD, EA scalping has not yet opened new entries, yesterday ea open buy and already hit the target, but on gold I have still gotten loss again, the lesson I take from gold, the tight stop loss will less effective to use in a weak market, often the market being wavy, but maybe I do not get lucky. I will try again later.

Good morning workld, cloudly on the morning, but peace in minds, although not yet breakfast, and after wake up then turn on laptop and open the chart, this is daily life, like a cycle that around and repeated.

I just want to update my trading journal with FXOpen, maybe you ask why I choose FXOpen, this company as I know established since 2005, already more than 15 years and regulated ASIC, FCA and Cysec.

Back to my journal, yesterday my EA open buy as you know I use EA for EURUSD, and already hit the target, but I see the price drops sharply, I can’t imagine if buy order has not yet hit the target, it will face large loss floating, but maybe I in lucky.

Meanwhile, yesterday again I put a pending order buy limit on XAUUSD, and success now still in floating profit and then I try to modify stop loss, so if price hit stop loss still get profit later.

Waalaykumsalam warahmatullahi wabarajkatuh, thank you for nice song.