My Trading Journey 2017

:blush::joy: hi guys i try to commit to the forum and blog it even if its a sentence ,no account info no p/l no chart screen photos , no million to billion or 1$ to milion ,just a basic salary and the percentage ,i may not withdraw it and continue on ,
i trade Equity ,Forex, Commodity
how it goes my account under pressure and exposure
i hope i dont get margin call anytime soon !
so i started a year a go and for last 6 month im up 80% and i would like it to continue , i dont want like others
get disappear from the forum so this whys i started the topic , im on holidays i stopped trading for a while , and again continue … until then bear with me ,if i update the topic i try to edit this post itself ,
-im expecting lower exposure and profit for next quarter -

• i cut losses with risk to reward ratio of 1:2 -
    :eggplant::peach:

+80% is a really good performance.

Unless you risked 100% of your capital to make it. I hope you’re not taking big risks.

ending the month with 8% i bless the moment now
other side i have run few penny stock watch list ,entirely contain 500 more of them oh mazing you must give it try i guess
peace )

So you are trading live for about a year? +80% is a great performance indeed. Did you practice on demo before that? With what kind of broker do you trade?

unfortunately i cant respond none of that im not interest it

It depends on what kind of Bear, Koala ok, but Brown or Grizzly, not a chance. Hahahahahahahaha :smile:

The Ever Kicking And Taking Names VIPER

1 Like

inspired by these guys have thing in common
Michael Marcus
Richard Dennis
Jesse Lauriston Livermore
Martin S. Schwartz
Jim Rogers
Bill Lipschutz
Mark Minervini
STEVE LESCARBEAU

5% and still rolling , just things get boring
is this end of it or we can squeeze more out of it
i dont know the time only tell
i changed some rules since a month ago increasing tp to sl 6.5 to 1
and increase leverage by 50%
two separate trading setup

i have failed the1 to 6.5 for making that one percent , it was just unneceserry type of risk ratio so i changing it to 1 to 4

constant momentum i trade the trend, try to get aggressive with second setup was helping end up the month 12 % waiting for Monday open
i update topic further if its needed .

where is everyone

all the way up