My trading system results for today!

Pro87, I thought you said your system is used on a four hour chart --however, in your chart diagram it shows 1 hour GBP/Jpy.
–cheers.

Will this system work trading indices, e.g. FTSE100? I saw what looked like a great opporunity on a 15min daily chart today. Would love to attach an image of the chart but currently I don’t know how.

If anyone would like to take a look at the chart, the entry opportunity was at 0630-0645BST (0545GMT). There may have been an opportunity to close and reopen long at 1230BST (1130GMT).

Any thoughts?

Cheers

I have read that the time frame was 4h as well. Is that just an assumption? And it looks like you are incorporating Bollinger Bands as well. Are those needed to make the system work or is that just an extra, personal confirmation??

One more thing I noticed. In your short description of your system you say buy when RSI and Stoch are near overbought, and sell in opposite case. I’m fairly new to forex but I believe the case is to buy when oversold and sell when overbought, not other way around right?

Just want to make sure I’ve got it correct because I’m sure if I have questions, others do too! :slight_smile: thanks

This guy was a fraud and he lied to me and everyone else saying this was his system.